By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others numbers up.

disolitude said:
ssj12 said:
disolitude said:
ssj12 said:
things will get back to normal. I doubt the PS3 will be outsold in Japan but i might be wrong. IF anything the gap will be only several hundred if that.

Can you tell me what you think "normal" is? If anything, PS3 wasn't selling well at all until they had a first price cut...so things are back to normal now.

remember that the PS3 also didnt have many games. There is a difference between now and then.

So you are saying things getting back to normal means that ps3 wont be getting games again? :)

no I;m meaning get back to the PS3 kicking the 360's rear like it has for the last few months.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Ive seen this thread somewhere before

It's a glitch on the matrix.

edit: oh crap, matrix memes are close to a decade old already T_T

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Deja Vu... wonder how long before this gets locked?

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

ssj12 said:
disolitude said:
ssj12 said:
things will get back to normal. I doubt the PS3 will be outsold in Japan but i might be wrong. IF anything the gap will be only several hundred if that.

Can you tell me what you think "normal" is? If anything, PS3 wasn't selling well at all until they had a first price cut...so things are back to normal now.

remember that the PS3 also didnt have many games. There is a difference between now and then.

Yes, 360 used to outsell the PS3 when its price was too high and it had a dearth of good games. Now it is outselling the PS3 when the PS3 has a reasonable price and an impressive game library. I suppose there is a difference between then and now.

By the way, what kind of meltdown happened on the first thread? The one darthdevidem started - I just read the first 5 posts and next time I hit the site it was gone.

o_O can you still access locked threads from profile's posting history?

edit: haha, still can.

edit2: loool leo-J

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

DJMeister...or whatever, and some other guy were going at it for like 3 pages, its was kinda funny. I think they both got banned for a short time, either way.....

Great Job 360!

I can't find thread number 1 - the one that got locked I've love to read it.

Good sales for the 360 though, think Sony will need to consider a price cut now for the PS3.

I am largely platform agnostic. I fail to understand why some people get overly fanboyish about what is an inanimate piece of electronics that's obsolete even before it's launched, when there are far more important things to champion, such as preventing environmental destruction or preventing millions of people dying unnecessarily from illnesses. This fact however, doesn’t mean I am not someone who doesn’t enjoy gaming as a pastime (as I have done for the last 20 years) or doesn’t have a strong interest in how the market is evolving – hence my presence on this site.

Platforms owned – PC, DS, X-Box 360, PS3, PSP and Wii.

I am guessing NO price cut for PS3 this year there numbers are bad just the 360 got a big jump cause of the cut

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Press_the_Button said:
I can't find thread number 1 - the one that got locked I've love to read it.

Good sales for the 360 though, think Sony will need to consider a price cut now for the PS3.

Here you are, my friend. Someone posted it in the 2nd thread that was locked.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=43630

you people forget about the 160GB model of the PS3 coming out soon.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453