By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others numbers up.

the original blockbuster thread I made....which got 280 posts....was eventually locked as things got "out of hand"

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

did some game come out? I know fifa releases in 2 days.......hmm.
speculation anyone?

@the prof

no it just got a price cut to £129.99.....basically only about £30 more expensive than the PS2

OBVIOUSLY PS3 STILL should've outsold it....despite a price cut 360 got

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

things will get back to normal. I doubt the PS3 will be outsold in Japan but i might be wrong. IF anything the gap will be only several hundred if that.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
things will get back to normal. I doubt the PS3 will be outsold in Japan but i might be wrong. IF anything the gap will be only several hundred if that.

Can you tell me what you think "normal" is? If anything, PS3 wasn't selling well at all until they had a first price cut...so things are back to normal now.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
ssj12 said:

Can you tell me what you think "normal" is? If anything, PS3 wasn't selling well at all until they had a first price cut...so things are back to normal now.

remember that the PS3 also didnt have many games. There is a difference between now and then.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

dis i think he means
ps3 ~8k
360 ~1k
in the near future

Ive seen this thread somewhere before

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Famitsu reports 10k 360 and 8.3k PS3. Its on the main page.

ssj12 said:
disolitude said:
ssj12 said:

remember that the PS3 also didnt have many games. There is a difference between now and then.

So you are saying things getting back to normal means that ps3 wont be getting games again? :)