By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others numbers up.

gebx said:
superchunk said:
gebx said:
@SSJ12

What's section 8?? Your sig says you're a section 8 member.. what does that mean??

Is there a secret section for members that we don't know about?

Ban him!

hehe, I'm not the one advertising it in my sig...

that's true.

BAN SSJ12!!!!!

Around the Network

XBOX 360 is 67% cheaper than PS3 in europe yet only managed to sell 37% better following a price cut.

360 should pull in some good numbers in next couple of weeks,

after th price cut effect is over, its only then we can tell what the average 360 weekly numbers are

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Section 9?

I smell ghost in the shell fans around.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

TheTruthHurts! said:

DJMeister...or whatever, and some other guy were going at it for like 3 pages, its was kinda funny. I think they both got banned for a short time, either way.....

Great Job 360!

I didn't get banned.  No one else did either.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
TheTruthHurts! said:

DJMeister...or whatever, and some other guy were going at it for like 3 pages, its was kinda funny. I think they both got banned for a short time, either way.....

Great Job 360!

I didn't get banned.  No one else did either.

You got to admit leo's meltdown was quite lulzy.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

gebx said:
superchunk said:
gebx said:
@SSJ12

What's section 8?? Your sig says you're a section 8 member.. what does that mean??

Is there a secret section for members that we don't know about?

Ban him!

hehe, I'm not the one advertising it in my sig...

section 8 is a secret forum you know very gaylike

Staude said:
Jackson50 said:
Staude said:

yes and all it took was for it to reach the same price as sonys last gen console. The Playstation 2.

Yes, good job MSFT for lowering your prices and selling more than the PS3. I am glad we can agree on that.

yes i think we both know my point is that they had to price it at the same price point of a 8 year old console to be competitive.

Who cares?? SONY destroyed their dominance and MS are smart with their money so they could afford a pricecut. With PS2 and PSP sales falling don't expect a price drop for the PS3

Million said:
XBOX 360 is 67% cheaper than PS3 in europe yet only managed to sell 37% better following a price cut.

Wait whose fault is it that the PS3 is much more expensive. Yea its SONY's. In the end it matter about sales. You can talk about stats like these but in the end its about sales. Looks like SONy fanboys have forgotten about sales.

...... I could have sworn i've seen this b4....

4 ≈ One