By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others numbers up.

noslodecoy said:
@aavidbacon:
Actually Fable came out first for the XBox. Fable: The Lost Chapters was released for PC a year later and added some extra content. That extra content was then again re-released for the Xbox. Fable was exclusive to the XBox for one year before it was brought over to the PC.

Also, the Arcade is the same as the Elite in every way except the elite has a 120gb hard disk, includes an HDMI cable, and includes Component cables. All these items can easily be upgraded on the Arcade unit.

OT: This whole thing is ridiculous. This is so reminiscent of when the PS3 first started outselling the 360. The PS3 boys were all excited and talking smack for their 2 week victory. The 360 boys were talking smack that it had only been a couple weeks and it was soon to fall in sales. It's exactly the same except the roles are reversed.

Forums always end up going around.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

What the heck? Okay, Mario Kart Wii is doing awesome, I know that, but this?

Has any game in the last 2 generations (5th, 6th and 7th) ever done anything close to this?

Save for the first 4 weeks in Others, MKWii is now at its highest week yet.

If it continues legging like this after christmas, it is going to beat San Andreas in Others by start of '10!

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I'd like to redirect your attention to a fine work of art.  (sorry for the delay, stuff came up at work)

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself