By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So has anyone bought WipeOut HD from PSN today?

thanks rainbird

Around the Network

It's really good, I enjoyed it a lot, though I feel it is is still building up to when I get to the higher speeds

my advice.. play it in first person view.. that's where you really get immersed :p have yet to try the sixaxis controls but i'm deffo gonna try them out sometime

Check out my game about moles ^

998 mb file. I am planning on getting it pretty quickly here. It isn't even funny how many games i still have to play to even get to it though. I buy too many games and don't have enough time in the day to play them all.

Just kiss the tip.

Does the pilot assist take the game to the total opposite side of the spectrum and make it way too easy? Is it basically a choice between pilot assist off and brutally hard vs. pilot assist on and a cakewalk?

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Around the Network

AWESOME

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

one of friends bought it he had psn card lying around for while.

i wish could buy it but already wasted 200$+ for the month :(

This might have been my second game I ever download off a console (First being Lost Winds).....

Since I can't find a PSN card in stores that won't happen.

Judging from what I played so far, it's superb! 8-)

Sadly I won't be able to play the game this weekend...

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

dougsdad0629 said:
Does the pilot assist take the game to the total opposite side of the spectrum and make it way too easy? Is it basically a choice between pilot assist off and brutally hard vs. pilot assist on and a cakewalk?

Having Pilot Assist is good for races againt other players, but for time trials (starting at tier 3-4), it'll actually make things more difficult. Pilot Assist makes alot of unnecessary movements for you.