By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Secret Hit taken out on Sony's PLAYSTATION 3!

forevercloud3000 said:

MS is EEEEEVVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!! They want to kill SONY!

Where's fkusumot?  We've got prime tag material here!

OT: Dude, I totally agree with you.  What's more, they most likely sued THEMSELVES over the RRoD!  Damn, Microsoft doesn't play favourites!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Dolla Dolla said:

Quoted for awesome

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Khuutra said:
forevercloud3000 said:
@Khuutra and Jackson 50

Sry. I don't watch football and have no freaking clue who Jim Brown is. Never heard of him before in my life. I just find him stupid as he is suing Sony and EA.

I don't watch football either.

Jim Brown is widely considered the greatest professional football player to ever live. He is unquestionably the most successful running back of all time.

He was also an extremely important figure in the black civil rights movement, which makes him considerably more important than his stellar sports record would.

Maybe he is the best american football player, but he is not the best football player! The best football player of all football sports is Pele.

immersion had tried to settle with sony for a few years before they field suit, basicaly sony dicked around too long while MS relised through their lawyers that paying them off was cheaper, and wrote up an agrement where they would make money off of a settelment offer with other people being sued (sony) settled and immersion made xamount oof money.

the reason brown is suing sony and ea, simply has to do with how well the ps2 did and percived profit on the ps2 being made from ea madden games (he want a share of licensing i asume) honestly hes just after what active roster players get out of the deal.

i wouldnt doubt they stole or creativly lifted ideas for god of war, most companies seem to do that, for the record the original matrix movie was also from a script a stuido had "turned down"

the other suit will probably be setteld and has more to do with manufacturing technique, i expect either samsung, sony, or ibm to buy the manufacturing patent

also sony is still being sued for exploding batteries, defective tvs, ps2 optical failures and not covering warrenties, rootkit drm, and a few other things

also apple was once sued for lowering its prices on its products, so theres that kind of suit too

@bryana he was one of the best football players ever pele i hear he was good a soccer, personaly i think jerry rice was the best ever but thats just me

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Around the Network

Sounds like someone is drinking a little too much of the Sony Kool-Aid. Actually, make that WAY too much.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

goddog said:

immersion had tried to settle with sony for a few years before they field suit, basicaly sony dicked around too long while MS relised through their lawyers that paying them off was cheaper, and wrote up an agrement where they would make money off of a settelment offer with other people being sued (sony) settled and immersion made xamount oof money.

the reason brown is suing sony and ea, simply has to do with how well the ps2 did and percived profit on the ps2 being made from ea madden games (he want a share of licensing i asume) honestly hes just after what active roster players get out of the deal.

i wouldnt doubt they stole or creativly lifted ideas for god of war, most companies seem to do that, for the record the original matrix movie was also from a script a stuido had "turned down"

the other suit will probably be setteld and has more to do with manufacturing technique, i expect either samsung, sony, or ibm to buy the manufacturing patent

also sony is still being sued for exploding batteries, defective tvs, ps2 optical failures and not covering warrenties, rootkit drm, and a few other things

also apple was once sued for lowering its prices on its products, so theres that kind of suit too

@bryana he was one of the best football players ever pele i hear he was good a soccer, personaly i think jerry rice was the best ever but thats just me

Honestly, who is suing for defective products? Someone earlier stated the same about 360 RROD. I have heard absolutely nothing on people suing over malfunctioning hardware. Not that I am calling you guys liers or anything but can you guys plz post proof of these law suites.

And many of you are just naming random law suites that were files who knows when. I am talking about a STRING of lawsuits that have come back to back all aiming at the same product. At the same time of it's rising success. At the same moment a competitor with know shady tactics has steped into the playground.

If a bully sits behind you in class, something tugs on your hair, you turn around and he swears it is not him. That is what I feel is going on in this situation. There is no way of entirely PROVING that it his indeed MS, but most likely it is.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

GooseGaws said:
Sounds like someone is drinking a little too much of the Sony Kool-Aid. Actually, make that WAY too much.

I automatically disapprove of ANYTHING you say because your sig is utter blashemy! Why do you not like Nomura? He is one of the better video game designers/concept artists of our time. You obviously have no taste if your sig holds true to you.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Before you make an opinion on what forevercloud3000 wrote, remember the SCO's lawsuits against IBM and Novell about linux and the threat that was made to linux users.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCO_Group

Who was behind SCO?
A hint: it starts with an M. And ends with a T.

And all this started when linux became a true competitor of MS, 10 years after it was created.

So it wouldn't be the first time at all that MS use other companies to sue competitors.

Forevercloud3000 statement is not as dumb as some of you might think, even if it's probably not true in the end, it's not at all impossible.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

I bet it's actually Sega wanting to take down Sony so they can get back into the console biz. Seriously what better way to get back in to bring down the strongest HD console and then blame it on MS ;)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000