By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Secret Hit taken out on Sony's PLAYSTATION 3!

Off Topic: Football is David Beckham, Pele, Ronaldo, Ryan Giggs etc to the entire world except America who turned trousers into pants and football into soccer :S

OT: I'm not sure if MS are behind all of this, but I wouldn't be surprised if they have a hand in it somewhere. The British were very good at this and it is how they won several wars and built on their colonies.

MS are very aggressive and have been sued for it several times. It's a good thing the companies wealth and power was split by the American government, had it not, Sony and Ninty would have been out of business by now. MS won't sleep until all competition dies.

Around the Network

I love conspiracy theories. They're always so funny :)

Damn, forevercloud!! You care TOO damn much!!

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Khuutra said:
forevercloud3000 said:
@Khuutra and Jackson 50

Sry. I don't watch football and have no freaking clue who Jim Brown is. Never heard of him before in my life. I just find him stupid as he is suing Sony and EA.

I don't watch football either.

Jim Brown is widely considered the greatest professional football player to ever live. He is unquestionably the most successful running back of all time.

He was also an extremely important figure in the black civil rights movement, which makes him considerably more important than his stellar sports record would.

I'm from the UK, and therefore, not only do I not watch American Football, I also think it is a game for girly-boys that are too soft to play rugby. I still know who Jim Brown is though.

Apart from being a noted sportsman and civil rights activist, his greatest contribution is playing Slammer in I'm Gonna Git You Sucka! (not to mention Slaughter, Black Gunn, and Fireball in The Running Man, among others).

As American Football legends go, he is second only to the awesomeness of Fred Williamson (Black Caesar).

Amaricans make me laugh. They seem to think the whole world lives in their world, playing and watching "American football". What about all the other footballs; soccer [football], rugby union, rugby leauge, that are all much bigger world wide than NFL??? Then there's AFL too.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network

hell, one of my friends parents got sued by some guy who was drunk driving and crashed into a tree on their property under the argument that they were responsible for his injuries caused by the tree.

AHAHAHAHAHA

America, hate it or love it, but this is golden :D

However paranoid this claim sounds it could hold some weight. M$ has used other companies to sue other companies before and it does seem kinder fishy that they got out of the rumble suit and are not included in the EA/SONY suit.

This is the kinder shit that makes me spend more of my monies elsewhere. Power to the people.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

@hazonThe Razor, the settled early in the ruble suit sony thought they could winand stuck it out until they lost in court, the case for the ea/sony thing has to due with sonys royalties for that years madden

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

bobobologna said:
Squilliam said:
I think you need a hug....

I think he's spot on... *puts on tin foil hat*

lol funny

even though microsofts plan is to drive sony out... i doubt they had anything to do with these lawsuits.. does seem strange though.....

DUDUDUM !

Check out my game about moles ^