By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Secret Hit taken out on Sony's PLAYSTATION 3!

forevercloud3000 said:

MS got out of the lawsuite for rumble. I even said this one might have been Sony's own damn fault. But after MS got out of it they purchased 10% of Immersion, in hopes of using Immersion against Sony by hindering them from having rumble. That is why MS was SO pissed when Immersion gave it to them anyway, so they sued them.

You do not sue someone for how much money someone has made on a stolen product, you sue them BECAUSE they stole the product. EA,Sony,MS, and even Nintendo are all equally as guilty, if at all. For them to single out sony....at this time.......when Sony is most financially vulnerable is nothing less then a vendetta.

Think about it people. We all know about the huge hit Sony has been taking for all PS3s sold. They are DEEP in the Red. These lawsuites come at "just the right time" to really effect Sony.

MS feels if they cannot win the console war fair and square, they will just force Sony to bankruptcy. They know this is struggling time for Sony so they send barrage of redundent law suites, all aiming at Sony's biggest deal right now, the PS3.

That is the funniest thing I have read all week. You only sue someone over the amount of money they have made. If your suit doesn't cover the legal expenses plus whatever extra time you have to put into the suit then you simply ignore it. The cost is greater than the return and thus the whole suit is pointless. Not that I expect any facts to change your mind on this subject, but I feel I have to try.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Fail thread?

Garcian Smith said:
Clicked on thread, noticed OP was another forevercloud3000 conspiracy theory, didn't read the rest.

Nooo.... you should read it.. it's a new level of fanboyism!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I still don't understand why using pads to play American football makes it a "girl" sport. Why don't you guys just come to the US and play American football if you are so tough? You'd make a ton of money. Hell, place kickers probably make more than most rugby players.

May I ask what's you theory on why there's a moon?

Former something....

Around the Network

Omfg u stupid flamers, stop flaming this. its his friggen opinion, live with it.

So many flamers.

I see most of you guys haven't gotten over last gen...

Your opinion is duly noted.

Do you want me to get you a phone? I'll call Sony HQ asap, and alert them of this 'secret attack.'

just tell me again how MS has anything to do with the barrage of lawsuits against Sony.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Blacksaber said:
May I ask what's you theory on why there's a moon?

There won;t be for long, cuz Micro$$$$$$$$$$$$$oft is trying to sue them too! They want to kill the MOON!!!

But in all honestly, can you really say that you believe this? Because its kinda funny if its a joke but if your serious...dude...get out more. Theres really more productive things you could be doing with your time then thinking up conspiracy theories.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:

There won;t be for long, cuz Micro$$$$$$$$$$$$$oft is trying to sue them too! They want to kill the MOON!!!

But in all honestly, can you really say that you believe this? Because its kinda funny if its a joke but if your serious...dude...get out more. Theres really more productive things you could be doing with your time then thinking up conspiracy theories.

MIKKKRO$$$$HAFT IS SCREWING US AGAIN!!!

Seriously though, if oyu've seen FC3000's other posts, you should know that this guy has no life. He's an adult who works at Gamestop, posts long-winded crackpot conspiracy theories on Internet message boards, and thinks Final Fantasy 7 is high art.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom