By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
darthdevidem01 said:
wow....great news.....want the rededign badly.

Bad enough to hit yourself over the head with the phone?

Around the Network

That's great news, boss! Especially, the more game-centric ads.

Maybe this means we'll see less of the 'Hi! I'm Amber! What's your name?"

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Excellent news ioi. Good luck.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Yes, great job ioi. Here I tought the site couldn't get any better! The redesign sounds good... is it coming soon?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

TWRoO said:
darthdevidem01 said:

even the PS3 would do....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

@ ioi, you have an incredible staff. They are terrific, epacially Talonman.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
ioi said:
Redesign should be out around the end of the month...

Cool, keep it up.

Can it be orange next? I like orange.

TWRoO said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Nah, the phone is worth too much to do it.

OT: Awesome! Great to see a constant stream of improvements to an already great site!

I'm glad to be part of this revolution. Viva VGChartz!!! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!