By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Keep up the good work ioi. And yeah I agree with DMeisterJ, LBP will be huge

Around the Network

ALL TOGETHER NOW....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

wow! The redesign is coming soon! I know somebody who needs a vacation!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ioi said:

Hi all, a few small site additions to announce:

• As most of you will have seen in the pr, we are now part of Giant Realm's publisher group. What this brings to the site is basically better networking with other similar sites, exposure to more users and the chance to start running proper, targetted videogame (and sometimes movie / music) ads on the site - so as long as things go well we will see no noisy and annoying ads from the general ad networks we have to use at the moment. So time to remove those ad blockers
  • "Share This" link on news stories. We have teamed up with sharethis.com to offer a more complete solution to spreading the word about your favourite news stories, articles and reviews. You can now post to your blogs, facebook, myspace, digg, n4g and whatever else you may use.
  • Website redesign. There is currently a huge project underway to finally produce my vision for how I have always wanted the site to look. Mainly cosmetic, but with some large fundamental changes underneath, the latest and final version of vgchartz should put us in the same league if not ahead of most other major videogame sites.

So some exciting stuff all around, any questions please post or send me a pm.

VG Chartz is really on the verge of something big here, if you love the site and want to support all the hard work that I and many others are doing then please continue to spread the word about us and contribute in any way you can to the site.

Thanks

ioi

thanks for your hard work, we do appreciate it! the site keeps getting better... just like the ps3 lol

Has their been any talk of an iPhone optmized VGC? Chartz on the go?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

ioi is the man! ioi! ioi! ioi!

Redesign will hopefully make the site even sexier

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

great news

Nice one, boss. Great news! :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Nice additions to spruce up the site

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.

Glad to see this! I haven't been posting on the forums very long, but I've always pointed my friends to this site for info on game sales (and now they often check back). I can't wait for the redesign, and more importantly, the removal of the talking ads.

"Congratulations! you have been selected to receive a free Nintendo Wii, all you have to do is click on the Nintendo Wii!" etc...