By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ioi:

Will LBP be huge?

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
ioi said:
I think it is the intelligence of the community that sets vgchartz apart from other sites, i have no intention of letting that go!

Is this refering to all the community? About 20% of people though the 360 would sell about another 2m this year or something stupid like that

Anyway, great job with all the updates (though I still want my multiple box arts, but I suppose that is more a game database thing)

It was actually closer to 3-3.5m depending on how you interpret the choices.

Also, don't worry about the multiple boxarts, It will come in due time

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

DMeisterJ said:
ioi:

Will LBP be huge?

LBP will be HUGE.

Xen said:
DMeisterJ said:
ioi:

Will LBP be huge?

LBP will be HUGE.

Believe in the power of T3H CELL!!!!!!

@ nordlead, great news!

ioi said:
  • Website redesign. There is currently a huge project underway to finally produce my vision for how I have always wanted the site to look. Mainly cosmetic, but with some large fundamental changes underneath, the latest and final version of vgchartz should put us in the same league if not ahead of most other major videogame sites.

That sounds a bit too much like Georges Lucas talking about the original Star Wars movies!!

Oh noooooooooo! ioi is gonna add dinosaurs, CGI aliens and other useless additions to the site! Protest now!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Great the site is growing everyday!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

congrats ioi for seeing your vision come to fruition. Best of luck.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

That third point definitely gets me excited. Can't wait for VGChartz to shine like it was intended to!

Keep up the good work guys. good things are happening, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

Now all you need to do is rid the site of Austrian Kim Possible lovers... There's only one.

DMeisterJ said:
Now all you need to do is rid the site of Austrian Kim Possible lovers... There's only one.

I thought he was Australian. You guys fooled me! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!