By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music... what can I say? you play as a dog available :(

Kurakasa said:
Actually I see more nintendo-fans complaining about "the hardcore who complains about this" than those who are actually complaining about wii music.

I take it you didn't read the comments section in that video?

Around the Network
Kurakasa said:
Actually I see more nintendo-fans complaining about "the hardcore who complains about this" than those who are actually complaining about wii music.

In this thread, yeah. But in all the internets? Actually, you don't even have to go any further than those Kotaku comments.

Now I'm no hardcore gamer, but this game looks terrible. I thought WiiPlay was a waste of time...This looks even worse. Please Nintendo: You have enough money. Don't sell-out like this.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

I could care less. Then again, there is a lot of comic relief in the threads discussing WiiMusic. So I like it.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

TopCat8 said:
Now I'm no hardcore gamer, but this game looks terrible. I thought WiiPlay was a waste of time...This looks even worse. Please Nintendo: You have enough money. Don't sell-out like this.

I don't think parents agree with you.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
bdbdbd said:
TopCat8 said:

I don't think parents agree with you.

Just as a member of neogaf says in his post "say hi to our new overlords"

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Kurakasa said:

you don't go to alot of gaming sites, do you?

Anyway this video is hilarious, but i am not going to buy it.

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

1up.com mentioned a couple weeks back that there's a Cat instrument costume as well....

...and a cheerleader one. So there's something for everyone.

First day purchase.

@kowenicki: So... Wii Music other similar stuff prevents you from playing Zeldas, Marios and other Nintendos core releases?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.