By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music... what can I say? you play as a dog available :(

TopCat8 said:
Now I'm no hardcore gamer, but this game looks terrible. I thought WiiPlay was a waste of time...This looks even worse. Please Nintendo: You have enough money. Don't sell-out like this.

The hell? Wii Play was actually very fun. It did what it was suppose to do, make you a master with the Wiimote.

Anyway, as for this game. I'm still interested in the conducting part of the game. I'll be getting it.

And man, every hardcorefag here needs to stfu.

Around the Network
tehsage said:

And man, every hardcorefag here needs to stfu.

Someone is looking for a ban?

I must admit I don't get this... toy. It really isn't a game since there's no objective of any sort. Obviously core gamers are not the target market and what they have to say about it is totally irrelevant. They don't have to like it for it to sell millions.

How many gamers liked Nintendogs? And it's sold what? 20m and going strong?! That beats the pants off GTA:SA at 14m.

Still for me, I get Nintendogs. Wii Music just looks boring. I can't even see girls liking it. The only audience I see for this are pre-schoolers and that's a damn expensive toy to give a pre-schooler. Still, I trust Myamoto to know what he's doing.

One thing for sure, we'll all be watching the sales on this to see if it's a massive hit or a total bomb.

@Kowenicki: Ok, but you actually got it all wrong. The controls aren't the reason for Wiis success, it's the software like Wii Fit, Wii Sports, Wii Play and Wii Music. Not to mention games like SMG, Brawl, MP3, TP and MKWii. The control method do play its part, by making the game more accessible, but that's not the driving force here, just look at the DS, its sales didn't pick up until Nintendogs, Brain Training and NSMB.
Anyway, where do they lack in quality? If you are talking about Wii Music, keep in mind that it's one of the first games that have been in developement for Wii and has propably the longest developement time so far. If Nintendo would want to "whore out" with their games, they'd be putting out games like "Dogz" and "Catz" or "NHL XX" every year, not making games that have taken 3 years of developement (like Wii Music). Besides, these "whored out" games, Wii Sports, Wii Fit, Wii Play, Wii Music, all target different audience (of course, there's overlap), so they aren't actually riding on another games success.

Your statement about selling your Wii because of games like Wii Music didn't make sense, because the more "traditional" type of games still keep coming.
And lastly "i don't like it" doesn't equal "quality".

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

@Gamerace: Isn't that the case with any game? Too expensive for pre-schoolers?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

Wii Music will be huge.

This game looks so god damn stupid. I love Music games, and I love unique games ... but this just seems like a whole lot of retarded nothing.

On the Wii, Nintendo can sell anything. This one proves.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

How many copies have been sold?

Wii Music will be the worst console software ever released. Unfortunately it will still sell over 3 million copies if not even much more.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down