By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music... what can I say? you play as a dog available :(

wfz said:
That has got to be the most hilarious thing I have ever seen in my entire life relating to videogames... I almost teared up from all the laughing.

I cannot WAIT for this game!

I guess you didn't read the user comments? THAT was hilarious.

@stof: Hell yeah. Wish it had online, it would be so fun to jam with Rubang with dog barks.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

50 million units sold, confirmed!

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

bdbdbd said:
wfz said:
That has got to be the most hilarious thing I have ever seen in my entire life relating to videogames... I almost teared up from all the laughing.

I cannot WAIT for this game!

I guess you didn't read the user comments? THAT was hilarious.

@stof: Hell yeah. Wish it had online, it would be so fun to jam with Rubang with dog barks.

Hahahhahaa, my favorite was the poster who posted all the different dog barkings the different countries use...and then some other guy chimes in "canada: eh eh".

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah! Game of the Forever confirmed!!! I absolutely LOVE all the hate these hardcore gamers are giving it. It's too delicious. I'm going to be playing this game until I die of old age. I really would love some online play with this as well!

Ugh, I think I take way too much pleasure reading the hardcore gamers' whining...

"This actually damages my memories of gaming bliss I had with the SNES. Retroactive nostalgia destruction. Thanks Nintendo." lol...

This freaking game is going to be epic :S

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

I don't understand why these "hardcore" gamers complain about this. They're obviously not the target audience and they're obviously not going to buy it. So why does it bother them so much?

Actually I see more nintendo-fans complaining about "the hardcore who complains about this" than those who are actually complaining about wii music.

This thing is dead to me. Tell me when Nintendo announces their next AAA first party title.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

Phendrana said:
I don't understand why these "hardcore" gamers complain about this. They're obviously not the target audience and they're obviously not going to buy it. So why does it bother them so much?

1. They are fanboys.

2. They think every game ever made should be made for them.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

When this game was first announced, I actually defended this game. Damnit. It's just so bad. I'm sure it's going to sell oodles but it's just so bad.