By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Favorite Brawl Characters?

I love Snake. For a heavier character, he surprisingly agile, and some of his attacks are absolutely brutal.

I can't stand Pit. His forward B might be the most annoying move in video game history.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

Ignoring teirs, I liked playing meta Knight, Wario, and Rob the best. According to tiers, Snake, MEta Knight and others are good (like zelda, space animals, ect)

Hawkeye said:
Ignoring teirs, I liked playing meta Knight, Wario, and Rob the best. According to tiers, Snake, MEta Knight and others are good (like zelda, space animals, ect)

Space animals? o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

dude17761991hatp said:
I love Snake. For a heavier character, he surprisingly agile, and some of his attacks are absolutely brutal.

I can't stand Pit. His forward B might be the most annoying move in video game history.

Ayayayayayayaya!

You can't defeat me!

*dies a little inside*

SHMUPGurus said:
Hawkeye said:

Space animals? o_o

Wolf, Fox Falco?

Around the Network
izaaz101 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Hawkeye said:

Space animals? o_o

Wolf, Fox Falco?

Wow, amazing. I've got to start saying that from now on, it's just too silly! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Gnizmo said:
My personal favorite is Ike. He is almost broken in a 4 player match where you can sneak up behind people. Ike also excells in crushing cheap Metaknight players. Othere than that I like Luigi for the super uppercut, and Pit because he can't die. Captain Falcon was my favorite in Melee, but I just can't play him with all the nerfs.

As for the cheapest characters it would have to be Metaknight, Pit, and Toon link in my opinion. They all have various annoying abilities that are easily exploited with little skill.

If you think Ike even has a chance of beating MK, you're playing shitty MK's.

I said cheap Meta Knight players for a good reason. The few people I play with any talent put up a really good fight. Most of the people I play are used to relying on Meta Knight's ludicrous priority to win the match which is all but useless against Ike's range. If you think Ike can't fight Meta Knight though you are playing against shitty Ike players. If I could stand the god awful lag online I would prove this to you.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

SHMUPGurus said:
izaaz101 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Hawkeye said:

Space animals? o_o

Wolf, Fox Falco?

Wow, amazing. I've got to start saying that from now on, it's just too silly! xD

I didn't think of it for a while.......first I thought he meant pokemon trainer or something, but then Fox hit me (and the others soon followed). But yes, it did sound silly, lol.

My favoite is Samus I played only with her in SSBM,but now it seems that they weakend her,which is a shame.
I basically use everyone for fun,when but I play the best with Samus,Pit,Toon Link,Falco and Capton falcon.
I'm trying to use Marth a bit more he's fun to use,also maybe Meta Knight he's cool and fun.

But the cheapest is Meta Knight,maybe even Snake(but not as much as Meta Knight).

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

hsrob said:
BenKenobi88 said:
I play as ZSS the most...pressing B-up under someone while we're both off the edge is great!

What does that do?

ZSS's B-Up will suck people down like a meteor smash if done right, so it's best to position yourself near the edge and B-up somebody floating back to the stage...catches so many people off guard.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )