By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Favorite Brawl Characters?

I haven't even unlocked Sonic yet:(

Around the Network

Another character to look out for is Snake, just so you know. He is generally below MK because of his match ups and mediocre recover. However a combonation of expertly handled C4, gernades, and mines can really limit your option and are good for camping. His dash attack is near unpunishable. His Nair, Dair, and AAA rack up damage quick and his Bair is good for edge gaurding.

You also have to remember all of his tilt are terribly disjointed and kill early on. He can do a lot of dangerous things out of his down throw an Up smash spam over the edge makes it really hard to recover.

I play as ZSS the most...pressing B-up under someone while we're both off the edge is great!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Metaknight and Kirby are my favorites.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Diddy
ROB
Ice Climbers

: )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
I play as ZSS the most...pressing B-up under someone while we're both off the edge is great!

What does that do?

Gnizmo said:
My personal favorite is Ike. He is almost broken in a 4 player match where you can sneak up behind people. Ike also excells in crushing cheap Metaknight players. Othere than that I like Luigi for the super uppercut, and Pit because he can't die. Captain Falcon was my favorite in Melee, but I just can't play him with all the nerfs.

As for the cheapest characters it would have to be Metaknight, Pit, and Toon link in my opinion. They all have various annoying abilities that are easily exploited with little skill.

If you think Ike even has a chance of beating MK, you're playing shitty MK's.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

^ You guys should set up an online duel.

Ganondorf.
He's awful if you don't know how to use him, but if you do he can own.

Falcon. He's a poor match-up against everyone, but it's a challenge i look forward to.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"