By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Favorite Brawl Characters?

Sonic should have been more like Fox. Fox is faster than Sonic from what I have played around with.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Another question for the experts. I used to use Samus in Smash but can't get used to her in Brawl. Is she just weaker or am I still just crap at Brawl? (i have only been playing for 2 days)

Marth is my favorite character cause hes from FE

DEDEDE is least favorite because hes fat and can chain grab

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS

hsrob said:
Another question for the experts. I used to use Samus in Smash but can't get used to her in Brawl. Is she just weaker or am I still just crap at Brawl? (i have only been playing for 2 days)

Samus has a different gravity (heck, all the characters have different ones). It's as if Sora took the N64 engine for this game, but leaving the L-cancel out of it (bad move in my opinion).

So yes, the action is a bit slower. That's probably why you aren't used to performing your old favorite combos with her yet. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Samus was nerfed. She pretty much sucks now. Only buff she got was her Zair but she's worse in almost every other way.

Around the Network

ness is my favorite. he is very powerful and can pull off some sick combos if you know how.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

@SHMUPGurus: thanks for the great response mate, i'll have to give some of that a go.

Fox, mained him for 6(?) years or so. Nice and fast,

Ike, for obvious reasons.

I've never really played against anyone else, just the CPU's, so I'm completely limited in finding their strengths and weaknesses.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

My personal favorite is Ike. He is almost broken in a 4 player match where you can sneak up behind people. Ike also excells in crushing cheap Metaknight players. Othere than that I like Luigi for the super uppercut, and Pit because he can't die. Captain Falcon was my favorite in Melee, but I just can't play him with all the nerfs.

As for the cheapest characters it would have to be Metaknight, Pit, and Toon link in my opinion. They all have various annoying abilities that are easily exploited with little skill.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Sonic (I bet you guys wouldn't have guessed that, right?). Sonic is fast, but really weak. When you get someone into the 100%+ range, it takes a few strong strikes to KO them (usually by the charged punch, or upwards kick in the air).