By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Microsoft: we will finish 2nd

headshot91 said:
the ps3 will finish second

fan

Around the Network
gebx said:
Tbone said:
Really it seems like the only thing Microsoft thinks is to beat Sony this gen, maybe u shouldnt open ur mouth to much beacuse i wonder what excuse they have if they dont beat Sony this time.

"Oh Noes!! MS is fighting to gain market share from its competitor... stupid MS...  "

???

Wanna know what happens when a company gets desperate??  Look at the HD DVD deals that happened in an attempt to keep Bluray from winning.

Fixed. Good point, the insane price cuts and exclusive studio deals were really desperate acts by the HDDVD group.

woopah said:

http://www.edge-online.com/news/microsoft-confident-second-place-finish-this-gen

i think the price cut wil help them stay in second place for a while but not at the end of this gen

This gen ends as soon as a more powerful machine hits the market since it has really come down to the big three here, makes me wonder if hey are getting ready to release info on the 720

Sony: No you wont.

mesoteto said:
woopah said:

http://www.edge-online.com/news/microsoft-confident-second-place-finish-this-gen

i think the price cut wil help them stay in second place for a while but not at the end of this gen

This gen ends as soon as a more powerful machine hits the market since it has really come down to the big three here, makes me wonder if hey are getting ready to release info on the 720

So the PS2 has not sold anything since Nov 2006....and here I was thinking it was still alive and well...

Around the Network

taken from that article in the comments section with a fanboy called Kiz_naroz

"Europe is also a market where the Xbox 360 continues to outsell the Playstation 3 by a wide margin each month, ever since Microsoft dropped the price in Europe."

lol

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Europe + Japan > USA

M$ FAILS.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Skeeuk said:

taken from that article in the comments section with a fanboy called Kiz_naroz

"Europe is also a market where the Xbox 360 continues to outsell the Playstation 3 by a wide margin each month, ever since Microsoft dropped the price in Europe."

lol

Isn't that the same fag that said the 360 will win by a big margin? lol

FilaBrasileiro said:
mesoteto said:
woopah said:

So the PS2 has not sold anything since Nov 2006....and here I was thinking it was still alive and well...

it has , but do you consider it part of this gen of machines...no

so it gen is over

its like the GBA it still sells but do you consider it part ofthe ds psp gen?

@Skeeuk: You should have copied his whole comment, it was really hilarious. Like a 360 version of CrazzyMan.

@CrazzyMan: Why aren't you banned?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.