By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Microsoft: we will finish 2nd

^^If you ask me, that's when 2 companies release 2 new consoles that compete against eachother. Therefore, no 8th gen anytime soon.

Around the Network

if SOny loses the court case n has to take back all his ps3 and blueray products, then MS will get the 2nd place, ROFL

gengka said:
if SOny loses the court case n has to take back all his ps3 and blueray products, then MS will get the 2nd place, ROFL

I hope they lose in court, MS deserves 2nd place for giving us Live Arcade.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Well, i do think 360 beats PS3 in Americas, but worldwide PS3 will sell better.

But, for a change, pretty good PR statement from M$.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Really it seems like the only thing Microsoft thinks is to beat Sony this gen, maybe u shouldnt open ur mouth to much beacuse i wonder what excuse they have if they dont beat Sony this time.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
gengka said:

Screw Microsoft.  Why do you care about them?  It's better for you if Sony is strong this generation because, for example, it will encourage Microsoft to drop the price of their consoles.

Why waste time and energy liking a company like Microsoft or Sony?  They don't like you, and if they had the chance they would screw you.  I guarantee that.

TheBigFatJ said:
SmokedHostage said:
gengka said:

Screw Microsoft.  Why do you care about them?  It's better for you if Sony is strong this generation because, for example, it will encourage Microsoft to drop the price of their consoles.

Why waste time and energy liking a company like Microsoft or Sony?  They don't like you, and if they had the chance they would screw you.  I guarantee that.

I'm just saying without Live Arcade, digital distribution wouldn't be popular this generation.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Tbone said:
Really it seems like the only thing Microsoft thinks is to beat Sony this gen, maybe u shouldnt open ur mouth to much beacuse i wonder what excuse they have if they dont beat Sony this time.

Not many but there are a few...Playstation brand or RROD come to mind.

disolitude said:
Tbone said:

Not many but there are a few...Playstation brand or RROD come to mind.

RROD is kinda shooting yourself in the foot.

The best thing they can say is that they will beat ony 8th gen :)

I say 3rd place in hardware and second in software. Anyways it will be light years from the first place.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."