By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Disney making EXCLUSIVE Little Big Planet Content!

Well this ups my hope for a Kingdom Hearts Themed Level and a Keyblade weapon. Make it happen Disney

Oh and LBP will be huge

Around the Network

Brilliant. I can't think of anything else to say on the matter

About the KH3 thing: OPM has a rumour in their latest issue that KH3 is in development exclusively for PS3 and will be shown at TGS.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

It is good to hear about this

This will hopefully expand the relationship status between Disney and Sony farther!!
I mean LittleBigPlanet is a nice little franchise that I'm beginning to pick up on and growing to love. Disney should be smart and help Sony with the franchise, because it might pay off in a long run.

And I don't know if this means KH3 is coming to the PS3, but it would be nice having a somewhat level in it, where Sora, Donald and Goofy change into sackboys!!!

Can we get some photoshop photos plz!!!

Disney is very close to Sony and so is Nomura.

Around the Network
tombi123 said:
AMAZING!

I hope they make a Monsters Inc. level, Finding Nemo level and a Pirates of the Caribbean level.

Lion King, alladin as well please....oh and Toy Story would do as well

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ehm... do we have to pay for it???

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Kingdom Hearts revived my interest in Disney. This will be good

To add to the thread

LBP will be HUGE!

But but Disney loves the Ds and Wii:(

On topic I have to get this game now. Plz sony send me back my ps3 now.

darthdevidem01 said:
tombi123 said:
AMAZING!

I hope they make a Monsters Inc. level, Finding Nemo level and a Pirates of the Caribbean level.

Lion King, alladin as well please....oh and Toy Story would do as well

Alladin would be so cool, with flying carpets. Toy Story would be awesome if they got the sackboys to dress like all the toys. 

Mosters Inc. would be amazing. You could scare the children by pulling scary faces. But if the children touch you, then you die. Half way through the level you realise that kids can't harm you and it better to make them laugh. Then you make the kids laugh by pulling silly faces or by slapping your sackboy team mate. 

This announcement has made my excitement double for this game. I just can't wait.