By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Disney making EXCLUSIVE Little Big Planet Content!

Wouldn't all LBP content be exclusive?

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:
This really is weird.Here I thought Disney wouldn't support Sony...

LOL!

Disney has always been supporting Sony. Ever herd of Blu-ray? Ever heard of Singstar (the new Disney one for the PS2...)? Ever heard of KH1 and KH2? I'd say they've been supporting Sony.

But they've also supported other companies. They have their movies on XBL. They've also had soem DLC for MS IIRC so they've supported MS as well.

As for Nintendo...self-explanitory. Look at how much they're raking in with the Wii and DS, announcing more games for them, even set up an exclusive Wii/DS studio (Fall Line Studios).

They've supported EVERY company. EVERYONE. Our point is when we argue about KH is that they rake in the most money from the Wii and DS, and hence mention them more than Sony/MS. They've had moderate success with MS and Sony. They still get a lot of money from DVD movies obviously. In terms of their games division (Buena Vista Games, that helped make the KH games) they've made the Wii and DS their prime platforms for this gen. Heck, they announced a new Wii exclusive game with Donald, Goofy, and Mickey just a few days ago... X_X

But forget KH in this thread...

This is cool :) LBP + Disney = perfect fit. It needs some animated movies like Toy Story and Monsters Inc.

They don't put all their movies on BluRay, or at least they didn't with Sword in the Stone.  ;_;

WOW.....what a way to do a grand unveiling of KH 3 on PS3....making a KH themed level.

Bravo Disney.....Bravo

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

twesterm said:

Wouldn't this joke be funnier if someone already said it before?

Nevermind, someone already did in this thread.

DMeisterJ said:
twesterm said:

Wouldn't this joke be funnier if someone already said it before?

Nevermind, someone already did in this thread.

All the cool kids never read the entire thread.  Go back to saying LBP be huge and nothing else in every other thread.  :-p

Around the Network

Doesn't matter:

LBP will be huge.

Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:

LOL!

Disney has always been supporting Sony. Ever herd of Blu-ray? Ever heard of Singstar (the new Disney one for the PS2...)? Ever heard of KH1 and KH2? I'd say they've been supporting Sony.

But they've also supported other companies. They have their movies on XBL. They've also had soem DLC for MS IIRC so they've supported MS as well.

As for Nintendo...self-explanitory. Look at how much they're raking in with the Wii and DS, announcing more games for them, even set up an exclusive Wii/DS studio (Fall Line Studios).

They've supported EVERY company. EVERYONE. Our point is when we argue about KH is that they rake in the most money from the Wii and DS, and hence mention them more than Sony/MS. They've had moderate success with MS and Sony. They still get a lot of money from DVD movies obviously. In terms of their games division (Buena Vista Games, that helped make the KH games) they've made the Wii and DS their prime platforms for this gen. Heck, they announced a new Wii exclusive game with Donald, Goofy, and Mickey just a few days ago... X_X

This is cool :) LBP + Disney = perfect fit. It needs some animated movies like Toy Story and Monsters Inc.

I was been sarcatic...I told you back sometime Disney supports Blue-ray. I knew you'd respond because its addressed directly to you and SC.

KH is as much a part of Disney as any of their movies their might be a KH level seeing as its a franchise predominantly on the Playstation platforms(5 games and counting/Kh/Kh2/KhCom/Kh BBS/Kh2 final mix +) I would love to pimp out sackboy with a keyblade

how much would such disney levels cost? i wouldnt fans just duplicate those levels and share them for free(if it ever came to this)

Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:

LOL!

I was been sarcatic...I told you back sometime Disney supports Blue-ray. I knew you'd respond because its addressed directly to you and SC.

I never said Disney never supported Sony (like I said, they support every company). I meant Disney have most of their attention on the Wii/DS.

I never said,"Never." I said wouldn't...

Besides, like you said, "they support every company."