By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Disney making EXCLUSIVE Little Big Planet Content!

Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:
This really is weird.Here I thought Disney wouldn't support Sony...

LOL!

Disney has always been supporting Sony. Ever herd of Blu-ray? Ever heard of Singstar (the new Disney one for the PS2...)? Ever heard of KH1 and KH2? I'd say they've been supporting Sony.

But they've also supported other companies. They have their movies on XBL. They've also had soem DLC for MS IIRC so they've supported MS as well.

As for Nintendo...self-explanitory. Look at how much they're raking in with the Wii and DS, announcing more games for them, even set up an exclusive Wii/DS studio (Fall Line Studios).

They've supported EVERY company. EVERYONE. Our point is when we argue about KH is that they rake in the most money from the Wii and DS, and hence mention them more than Sony/MS. They've had moderate success with MS and Sony. They still get a lot of money from DVD movies obviously. In terms of their games division (Buena Vista Games, that helped make the KH games) they've made the Wii and DS their prime platforms for this gen. Heck, they announced a new Wii exclusive game with Donald, Goofy, and Mickey just a few days ago... X_X

But forget KH in this thread...

This is cool :) LBP + Disney = perfect fit. It needs some animated movies like Toy Story and Monsters Inc.

I was been sarcatic...I told you back sometime Disney supports Blue-ray. I knew you'd respond because its addressed directly to you and SC.

I never said Disney never supported Sony (like I said, they support every company). I meant Disney have most of their attention on the Wii/DS.

I never said,"Never." I said wouldn't...

Besides, like you said, "they support every company."

lol wut? Wouldn't is the same thing as never XD

Nope...

Wouldn't:The negative of an expression used in conveying mood, expressing intent or condition or uncertainty.

Never:Not ever; on no occasion; at no time.

Around the Network

Are you discussing KH in this thread too?

soriku, the denial is strong on you lol

Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:
This really is weird.Here I thought Disney wouldn't support Sony...

LOL!

Disney has always been supporting Sony. Ever herd of Blu-ray? Ever heard of Singstar (the new Disney one for the PS2...)? Ever heard of KH1 and KH2? I'd say they've been supporting Sony.

But they've also supported other companies. They have their movies on XBL. They've also had soem DLC for MS IIRC so they've supported MS as well.

As for Nintendo...self-explanitory. Look at how much they're raking in with the Wii and DS, announcing more games for them, even set up an exclusive Wii/DS studio (Fall Line Studios).

They've supported EVERY company. EVERYONE. Our point is when we argue about KH is that they rake in the most money from the Wii and DS, and hence mention them more than Sony/MS. They've had moderate success with MS and Sony. They still get a lot of money from DVD movies obviously. In terms of their games division (Buena Vista Games, that helped make the KH games) they've made the Wii and DS their prime platforms for this gen. Heck, they announced a new Wii exclusive game with Donald, Goofy, and Mickey just a few days ago... X_X

But forget KH in this thread...

This is cool :) LBP + Disney = perfect fit. It needs some animated movies like Toy Story and Monsters Inc.

I was been sarcatic...I told you back sometime Disney supports Blue-ray. I knew you'd respond because its addressed directly to you and SC.

I never said Disney never supported Sony (like I said, they support every company). I meant Disney have most of their attention on the Wii/DS.

I never said,"Never." I said wouldn't...

Besides, like you said, "they support every company."

lol wut? Wouldn't is the same thing as never XD

Nope...

Wouldn't:The negative of an expression used in conveying mood, expressing intent or condition or uncertainty.

Never:Not ever; on no occasion; at no time.

ROFL. You get the point. Wouldn't = they would not do it, pretty much never. Never = you know...never >_>

I got the point back sometime, but you should know the reason why I'm responding to these posts.

^lol Sephiroth357

Around the Network

Isn't all LBP content exclusive since you know... it's a single platform game.

ShinKazenoKizzu said:
how much would such disney levels cost? i wouldnt fans just duplicate those levels and share them for free(if it ever came to this)

Perhaps sony just paid Disney upfront to make the content.  Or they are using the copyright system.

Disney content? Hoowah!

Disney levels would = win

LOL @ all the LBP haters.

Console Agnostic since 2001.

Kasz216 said:

Isn't all LBP content exclusive since you know... it's a single platform game.

Xbox 360 multiplatform confirmed???

ZOMG