By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Disney making EXCLUSIVE Little Big Planet Content!

Kasz216 said:
ShinKazenoKizzu said:
how much would such disney levels cost? i wouldnt fans just duplicate those levels and share them for free(if it ever came to this)

Perhaps sony just paid Disney upfront to make the content. Or they are using the copyright system.

I would imagine that's part of the reason there's going to be a copyright system.

Around the Network

The article also says inFamous is targeted towards May 09.... T_T....

LBP will be huge....

4 ≈ One

IllegalPaladin said:
Kasz216 said:

Isn't all LBP content exclusive since you know... it's a single platform game.

Xbox 360 multiplatform confirmed???

ZOMG

T_T....... (T_T ).......... :(........ (-_-).............. (-.-)............

Your words... they hurt....

4 ≈ One

& HAHHAHA

Console Agnostic since 2001.

All of these threads saying how great LBP will be are not helping me. I can't wait for this game; it just keeps sounding better and better. >_

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
Kasz216 said:
ShinKazenoKizzu said:
how much would such disney levels cost? i wouldnt fans just duplicate those levels and share them for free(if it ever came to this)

Perhaps sony just paid Disney upfront to make the content. Or they are using the copyright system.

I would imagine that's part of the reason there's going to be a copyright system.

Yeah but i mean... any company who doesn't do there own LBP stuff is stupid in my opinion.

Heck if Sony let them I think Nintendo and Microsoft should get in on it.

I mean it'd take all of 1-7 days for one guy in the company to make some cool LBP stuff.

At most 7 days of work... and you get extra appreciation for free content and advertising?  Sounds good to me... and if sony is paying you.  Which they would likely do for the first few big companys to sign on... score.

IllegalPaladin said:
Kasz216 said:

Isn't all LBP content exclusive since you know... it's a single platform game.

Xbox 360 multiplatform confirmed???

ZOMG

Or maybe Microsoft will just release LBP DLC for no particular reason other than trying to get more of your money.

This sounds too amazing.

Console Agnostic since 2001.

Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Soriku said:
Sephiroth357 said:
This really is weird.Here I thought Disney wouldn't support Sony...

LOL!

Disney has always been supporting Sony. Ever herd of Blu-ray? Ever heard of Singstar (the new Disney one for the PS2...)? Ever heard of KH1 and KH2? I'd say they've been supporting Sony.

But they've also supported other companies. They have their movies on XBL. They've also had soem DLC for MS IIRC so they've supported MS as well.

As for Nintendo...self-explanitory. Look at how much they're raking in with the Wii and DS, announcing more games for them, even set up an exclusive Wii/DS studio (Fall Line Studios).

They've supported EVERY company. EVERYONE. Our point is when we argue about KH is that they rake in the most money from the Wii and DS, and hence mention them more than Sony/MS. They've had moderate success with MS and Sony. They still get a lot of money from DVD movies obviously. In terms of their games division (Buena Vista Games, that helped make the KH games) they've made the Wii and DS their prime platforms for this gen. Heck, they announced a new Wii exclusive game with Donald, Goofy, and Mickey just a few days ago... X_X

But forget KH in this thread...

This is cool :) LBP + Disney = perfect fit. It needs some animated movies like Toy Story and Monsters Inc.

I was been sarcatic...I told you back sometime Disney supports Blue-ray. I knew you'd respond because its addressed directly to you and SC.

I never said Disney never supported Sony (like I said, they support every company). I meant Disney have most of their attention on the Wii/DS.

Your still digging this hole? Really? Your going to be very dissapointed if they actually do announce at TGS that KH3 is a PS3 exclusive as announced by OPM. And have alot of posts to throw at you.

OT: This is huge, with Insomniac, Naughty Dog and other companies all saying they are making LBP stuff, Im looking forward more and more to this game.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

I wouldnt say that it has anything to do with KH3 going to PS3 because KH is under Squares main control, not Disney. Its possible, though.

Play B3yond