By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Disney making EXCLUSIVE Little Big Planet Content!

soriku name me 3 to 5 successful disney games on the DS. do the same for the PSP.

Around the Network

I'm garunteeing you Sony is inking deals now.

Console Agnostic since 2001.

Well that settles it for me, KH3 is PS3 Bound. only my opinion of course but its un-changable now.

Maybe this is the content that led OPM to predict KH3 on PS3 at TGS.

My guess is that this will be DLC costing money -- and Disney loves money. They have hotel rooms that approach $500 a night.

Mike from Morgantown

(If you are wondering what that last comment has to do with the post, it means that Disney is a business and makes business decisions. Doing content for LBP is a business decision. Deciding where to put other games is a businesses decision also, and usually an unrelated one).

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Well that settles it for me, KH3 is PS3 Bound. only my opinion of course but its un-changable now.

Don't be too sure.  I am excited about the DLC though.

Around the Network
mike_intellivision said:
Maybe this is the content that led OPM to predict KH3 on PS3 at TGS.

My guess is that this will be DLC costing money -- and Disney loves money. They have hotel rooms that approach $500 a night.

Mike from Morgantown

(If you are wondering what that last comment has to do with the post, it means that Disney is a business and makes business decisions. Doing content for LBP is a business decision. Deciding where to put other games is a businesses decision also, and usually an unrelated one).

Good point.