By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit vs. Call of Duty: World at War (Wii)

Graphically? The Conduit has Shaders unlike CoD:WaW. CoD:WaW does have better textures, but I prefer Shader effects to texture quality.Also textures could be easily fixed. If you mean by sales I could see them doing similarly, but CoD has the edge imo. None of them are pushing the limits though.

Around the Network

I think the Conduit looks much better, but I think COD:WaW will have better sales.

Anyone have some videos or images of CoD WaW?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/142/14222041/vids_1.html

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I've seen that video the day it went up on gametrailers but I was wondering if there were any other videos and/or images cause if I went by that video then CoD WaW could very well end up like CoD3 which was very sub par.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Nah, that's it.

It's funny, they push the HD versions more because they need those to sell to make back development; but if they pushed the Wii version the profit would be higher.

Add this to my "Reasons why Execs need to be replaced" file.

Yeah makes no sense at all if you ask me they should put more out there, the core crowd wants it's core games, activision has a chance to put a game on the market that could sell well then they don't release anything but a short trailer that kinda sucks.

Leni said:
i think the Conduit will sell way more since it's exclusive, but sales should be close!!!

Eh... what?! lol.

SleepWaking said:
Leni said:
i think the Conduit will sell way more since it's exclusive, but sales should be close!!!

Eh... what?! lol.

He means that since FPS fans who own a Wii are likely to own a 360, PS3, or PC so will be able to buy COD on another platform.

They have released vids of CoD5 for the wii. It's got some really nice graphics. On par with the Conduit's graphics