By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit vs. Call of Duty: World at War (Wii)

For me, Conduit > COD, and I prefer the graphic style of the Conduit better. That said I am really not into FPS... and the Conduit will likely have more exploring elements, etc... with the eye device, etc...  Depending on reveiws, I might get both.

Around the Network

I indeed think the Conduit will WIPE the floor with any other Wii shooter out there at least..

it's everything an FPS fan wants.. ^_^

CoD5...not so sure..could bomb like CoD3

and besides that..most people who will get CoD5 will get it for the PS360 and not the Wii..

so Conduit..hands down

@Squilliam:

no..CoD5 will not be aimed at the Wii audience..it IS multiplatform..and will sell better on the other platforms, so I will have to go with the Conduit..no matter what you think...most Core gamers I know would go with the HD CoD over Wii

but the Conduit will be unique..and might force people to buy it..unlike CoD5Wii..who cares about it? could get it on mah PS360 OR PC...

see my point?

Conduit is a Wii exclusive so it wins by default. You can get Call of Duty World at War on the other two systems. You can only get Conduit on the Wii and the game look flawless!!!

I think The Conduit will be better than COD5.

The COD4 enging is being ported to the Wii so who knows how well it works. The Conduit's Quantum3 engine is being built the ground up for the Wii.

We haven't seen much on COD5 and it is coming pretty soon. Quantum of Solace had information revealed in the same way and it was terrible. We have seen the development of TC progress for months on end. Surprises usually don't fare well, which is pretty much what COD5 is right now.

Was COD3 even good? High Voltage worked and is still working on the online concept for TC, and I doubt Treyarch or whoever is working on COD5 will do the same. The PS3/360 combo is the primary focus for the Call of Duty 5 game.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."