By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: World at War - more Wii details

yep good thing most western devs think pushing the wii includes not using the TEV because it isn't the same pixel shader 3.0 or whatever,
this isn't going to look as conduit, which is actually using the TEV

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

I would just like to know if there's split-screen coop and split-screen multiplayer, which they didn't mention. I already have CoD4 for a hardcore online experience, I need a decent split-screen Wii FPS. I'm already likely getting Bond, but this could be good, too, since it's from the same developer.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Customisable controls of this degree are awesome.

it seems like this is another game that is accessible to the casualz whilst really pushing things for the hardcore

Could someone explain just what the hell a 'shader' is? Id appreaciate it.

Anyways, MoHH2 holds up to 32, but remember that COD5 uses Nintendos online system (WFC, not EA Nation), so that could contribute to its 8 player online? Also, the game will probably look a lot better than MoHH2, so thats obiously a factor.

This is a must buy!!!

Around the Network
Voltaire said:
Could someone explain just what the hell a 'shader' is? Id appreaciate it.

I am not sure what shaders are.But they could have used it,the Wii allows shaders,from what i hear Super Mario Galaxy uses shaders.

Also i am anticipating this a bit more then i was anticipating Call Of Duty 4,I think its cause i just like to play my games on Wii.

But thats not to say that i didnt love Call Of Duty 4.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Ah, well thanks for trying Brute.

I also perfer multiplatform titles on Wii rather than anything else (if its not a butchered port). Thing are usually funner on the Wii.

cant wait for it,

anyone know the release date?

11ht11 said:
cant wait for it,

anyone know the release date?

IGN has it for a November 11th release,but GameSpot has it TBA(to be announced).

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Im guessing its holiday 08, so somtime soon.