By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New "Leader" topics will result in immediate ban.

Good idea. So nazna if they are posted in Off-Topic it would be fine?

Around the Network

You should have closed 7 and leave the Sony/MS/Nintendo ones. Those were epic.

BTW, I am sick of the name a thing and rate it threads as well, its pure spam.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Naz is our leader.
Good work by the way.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

what are "leader" threads?

naznatips said:
321tttrini4everz said:
naznatips said:
L.C.E.C. said:
I still don't see how it became "disruptive to the posters' ability to discuss other topics"? was it taking up too much room on the front page???

There were 10 topics, what do you think? Can you imagine if we had 10 Kingdom Hearts 3 topics? We had 3 and people demanded they be locked.

Again, this wouldn't have happened if people had known how to do things in moderation. I really hate to have to do it, but it's unfortunate that our site can manage to kill a joke in hours.

Edit: 11 topics if you count MegaMan's second topic about rallying soldiers.

why couldn't you lock all of them except for the first one ?

Because then it's unbalanced moderating. I have to treat everyone equally. If I say Sony has the right to a topic but Nintendo and Microsoft and Hentai and all the other crap don't I get even more complaints.

So yes, a few people killed it for everyone. Funny how that works isn't it? Hopefully the lesson will carry over to future similar instances.

makes no sense....it's not about SONY,nintendo or m$, it's about the FRIST thread

not to mention the nintendo fans trolling on the SONY thread and posting photos and comments that doesn't relate to the topic........

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
It was the correct decision to lock all these threads, especially because the RolStoppable support on this site is abysmal.

"It's easy to hate him."
"Everyone should love to kill him."
etc.

That was the best thread imo.

^ my You thread was not so bad, it notched up 140 replies lol

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

they were getting out of hand

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

psrock said:
You should have closed 7 and leave the Sony/MS/Nintendo ones. Those were epic.

BTW, I am sick of the name a thing and rate it threads as well, its pure spam.

We'll consider doing something about that as well.  For now, this is the only thing I'm marking as spam.  Anyway, I need sleep, but I've posted this on the mod forums so all mods are aware that you have been warned.

Hehe... For once, I wasn't partly responsible for Off Topic hitting a new low :P