By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New "Leader" topics will result in immediate ban.

You will be banned 1 week for any new "Leader" topics such as the freaking 10 I just locked.  This is a website-wide warning.  I'll pin this for a week.  It is now considered spam, and you will be banned.

Edit: For people who are actually complaining about this, I not only had no problem with them at first I participated in them. When half the website doesn't know when to stop though and it becomes disruptive to the posters' ability to discuss other topics, that's when it becomes a site operation issue. It has become a site operation issue, and this is when I have to step in as an administrator of the site. Sorry it had to happen, but yes, it's all your fault.  Learn how to not take things too far and we won't have this issue in the future.

Around the Network

Thank god.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Saw this one coming from 100 miles away...

Those threads were all heading into many people getting banned >_>

^_^

We can now have time to browse through the many other ''Name a [insert item here] and rate the one above'' threads again. Thanks! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Thank goodness...

Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245

oh well, it was fun while it lasted, back to normality

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

All of you Leaders need spankings and I want to watch. n_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Yer my hero Naz

Damn the mods are too serious on this site.