By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New "Leader" topics will result in immediate ban.

wo hoho

Around the Network
SleepWaking said:
twesterm said:
L.C.E.C. said:
I still don't see how it became "disruptive to the posters' ability to discuss other topics"? was it taking up too much room on the front page???

You don't see how it became a problem?  I came to this site yesterday and the hot topic was pretty much leader threads.  Since I don't really go into the individual forums often and I couldn't care less about the leader threads I just left for the day.

Sorry but I still feel to see how this is disruptive, If you are too lazy to click on the forums button it is your problem. Seriously I didn't participate in any of the threads and didn't read them because I thought it was a little bit childish, but if the others have fun, what's the problem? I thought a forum was here for fun anyway. if you wanted to read news and discuss it it was still easily availible.

Maybe you should make a thread about being the leader of the people that liked the leader boards... It worked in that one movie...

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

naznatips said:

You will be banned 1 week for any new "Leader" topics such as the freaking 10 I just locked.  This is a website-wide warning.  I'll pin this for a week.  It is now considered spam, and you will be banned.

Edit: For people who are actually complaining about this, I not only had no problem with them at first I participated in them. When half the website doesn't know when to stop though and it becomes disruptive to the posters' ability to discuss other topics, that's when it becomes a site operation issue. It has become a site operation issue, and this is when I have to step in as an administrator of the site. Sorry it had to happen, but yes, it's all your fault.  Learn how to not take things too far and we won't have this issue in the future.

Fucking nazi.

Please set us free with digg style comment/topic moderation by the users vs an elite group of monkeys.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

I created a monster lol

I miss this thread if only it could be unlocked.

Around the Network
megaman2 said:
I miss this thread if only it could be unlocked.

Are you self-obsessed or something?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

ah the memories, i miss my You thread, and the sony thread

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434