By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mods? makingmusic476 and Onyxmeth?

Congrats, had no idea about the SSJ deal but I'm sure Makingmusic and Onyxmeth will be great mods.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
Str8knox said:
Anyone wonders why in the hell is Soriku not a mod? He's been here for a long time hasn't he? (almost 2 years?)

Anyways, hope they fill out their positions and stuff.

no, no one wonders why Soriku is not a mod. There are lots of good reasons for why he isn't one. First off he would permaban anyone who even thought PS3 or X360 and Kingdom Hearts 3 within 1 minute of each other. Yes, he would read your mind and ban you

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

bdbdbd said:
WTF, does this mean i can't bully Onyxmeth anymore. Soon everyone is going be a mod, except me. And ssj.

No no, it simply means you'll have to be clever about it...

OT: Good choices for promotions but why has SSJ12 had his modhood revoked and why the hell was he not told? A tad unproffessional if I may say so. There are a couple of other mods that would've been better to axe before SSJ12 tbh, but, again; good choice on the new ones!

Congrats to the both of you!

So. Who wants to play a game? The next mod to get de-modded.

Cuz whenever we get new mods, one (or two) of the older mods get de-modded.

Str8knox said:
Anyone wonders why in the hell is Soriku not a mod? He's been here for a long time hasn't he? (almost 2 years?)

Anyways, hope they fill out their positions and stuff.

If modship was based purely off the length of time your account has existed, this site would be in utter ruins at the moment with old posters like Hus, Monty and Kwaad running the show.

Around the Network

All I specificaly remember of Onyxmeth is from this thread:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=100&id=32443

He don't seem that nice to me :S

Mummelmann said:
bdbdbd said:
WTF, does this mean i can't bully Onyxmeth anymore. Soon everyone is going be a mod, except me. And ssj.

No no, it simply means you'll have to be clever about it...

OT: Good choices for promotions but why has SSJ12 had his modhood revoked and why the hell was he not told? A tad unproffessional if I may say so. There are a couple of other mods that would've been better to axe before SSJ12 tbh, but, again; good choice on the new ones!

Congrats to the both of you!

Let's try to steer clear of this kind of dialogue in this thread.  It's probably going top get a lock anyway...but at least we can give congratulations before taht happens.

This isn't a comment at you directly, mummel....just in general.

Well Fishy was "de-modded" and he got his mod status back a couple of days later right so just give it a few days and we'll see what happens with ssj12.

SSJ12 de-modded?!... That's worth a WTF!!!

Congrats to the new ones though!... Although I think the de-modding of SSJ12 is a bit fishy, since it wasn't discussed or anything!

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:

SSJ12 de-modded?!... That's worth a WTF!!!

Congrats to the new ones though!... Although I think the de-modding of SSJ12 is a bit fishy, since it wasn't discussed or anything!

Freudian slip?