By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Mods? makingmusic476 and Onyxmeth?

StarcraftManiac said:
DMeisterJ said:
StarcraftManiac said:

SSJ12 de-modded?!... That's worth a WTF!!!

Congrats to the new ones though!... Although I think the de-modding of SSJ12 is a bit fishy, since it wasn't discussed or anything!

Freudian slip?

Sorry, what's a Freudian slip?!?! ...

Nevermind.

Around the Network

*claps hands slowly*

Bravo guys!

Seeing that nobody saw this coming, wouldn't it be better to let those who are at least mods know what's going on? I dunno, things might flow a little better if that was the case...

And as for Onyxmenth, the last time he was banned it left a (really) bad taste in my mouth. It's now proving time for you good sir!

StarcraftManiac said:
DMeisterJ said:
StarcraftManiac said:

SSJ12 de-modded?!... That's worth a WTF!!!

Congrats to the new ones though!... Although I think the de-modding of SSJ12 is a bit fishy, since it wasn't discussed or anything!

Freudian slip?

Sorry, what's a Freudian slip?!?! ...

Saying what you mean rather than what you meant to say.

I'm not sure how much I agree with Onyx being promoted or SSJ being demoted but it's Ioi's site and I am sure he has his reasons.

@Rath: I believe this is the same thing that happened to FishyJoe last time. If ssj didn't even know being demodded, it's propably just a mistake.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

Onyxmeth is my daddy.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Onyxmeth is my daddy.

Ooooh scandalous!

Gud jab guyz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Congrats makingmusic :)
Wasn't Onyxmeth the guy that told lolita that she needed someone to toss her salad lol so weird.It's ironic that ssj made a comment on Dmeisterj thread a day before "I have a while to go.... oh wait... nvm."lol he now needs 2k posts to be a god.

Mummelmann said:
bdbdbd said:
WTF, does this mean i can't bully Onyxmeth anymore. Soon everyone is going be a mod, except me. And ssj.

No no, it simply means you'll have to be clever about it...

Exactly, if you plan your response right you can still bully him. I once told Montana he sucked (at Mario Galaxy) and got away with it! (Thanks to an added j/k at the end of my post)

Signature goes here!