By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who will win in a fight? Kratos or Link

mesoteto said:
pichu_pichu said:
Kratos is winning in teh polls =O

makes me wonder how many "new acctounts" have been creadted just to inflate the numbers

Kratos won by only 7 votes in the last day lol

Around the Network

come on people, you cant kill the hero of time

Seriously though, let's just let it go. Even the poll (which was made after this thread was made) is over with.

Let's just walk away, and let Link and Kratos become target practice for Samus.

the God of War hands down. Link is my boy but,do u actually think that a few arrows, anda boomering can stop a tank? Beshids KRATOS HAS THE GOLDEN FLEECE which can reflect blows.

This hand of mine is burning red. It's loud cry is telling me to grasp victory.....SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!!!

Birdo, hands down.

Around the Network

Wow..... Sony fans and Ninty Fans...is this what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? lol, but seriously, I gotta go with Kratos. He's a God. Just seems a bit much for Link too handle.

Link wins, because of this:

It's obvious that Kratos is completley outclassed. There's no way he could be hiding something that big under that loincloth of his.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

excellentbeing said:

wow datz a very bad comparison LOL MATURE

The link we are talking about is link from ocarina of time adult link(1) and he has many items he has other adventures but in a diffent game. He can hold numerous of items(2) if you didn't know so stop with the bad comparisons plz. Kratos really isn't strong with without his main weapon blades of chaos(3) (GoW & GoW:CoO) or Blades of athena (GoW 2) and magic powers. Link can kick azz with most of his weapons so get your facts straight(4)

1. Okay now that we established which link (One of the games I've played too) Let's talk about it.

2. No he can't hold numerous items. He can only hold three. There is no pause in this fight. So three weapons for C< C> and Cv And his shield and his sword.

3. Oh really? You obviously havent played the game... and even if "he isn't strong without it" he still has them... so why does it matter anyways. Anyways watch Kratos get Pandoras Box out of the temple. The box is made from fancy shit and is as big as him. And he was still able to carry it out. Link would not have been able to do that.

4. I think you need to get your facts straight you have no defense to my "Bad comparisons" please try to rebut my comparisons with facts and not "because I say so"

Also if we are going by game play.... Link would need to find these items... There is no way of avoiding not getting items in GoW. So Kratos has his weapons. Link may or may not.

Wow this thread is still alive? Don't you guys see that it is pointless to compare two characters from two different universes, with two different set laws of physics, etc?

this is such a retarded question and people comparing of the games for relevance in how they fight.

That would make like all your precious final fantasy characters except 12 become total pussies then, because hey they just sit there and stand in a line while they wait for the opponent to "take his turn attacking"

You can't compare gameplay figthing to determine how a character woudl do fighting another.