By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who will win in a fight? Kratos or Link

excellentbeing said:
no shut up link wins if u use ur comon sense

The thing is that i am using common sense. That's why Kratos is the clear winner.

Around the Network

sure you are; haven't you heard of don't judge a book by its cover

obieslut said:
well it is confirmed by the poll kratos pwns link

ummm, Link is winning in the poll.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Poll is leaning towards Link...still

meh...common sense= Link

fanboyish= Kratos

I mean..honestly..
Kratos can kill people in a cool way..cool=/=not efficient..

cool = always inefficient

Link works differently and would Kill kratos in about 4 tries..Kratos would have to die a million times and come back before scratching Link...

but..fine...the only people leaning towards kratos..are people who love his bad-ass attitude and bad-ass moves...

and don't care about how powerful Link/ Link's moves are...just because they're not flashy enough

deathcape said:

meh...common sense= Link

fanboyish= Kratos

I mean..honestly..

Link works differently and would Kill kratos in about 4 tries..Kratos would have to die a million times and come back before scratching Link...

but..fine...the only people leaning towards kratos..are people who love his bad-ass attitude and bad-ass moves...

and don't care about how powerful Link/ Link's moves are...just because they're not flashy enough

Actually  no, I have played all Zelda games and i lean toward kratos cos really, Link wouldn't stand a change, and the Zelda fanboys (This is the truth) can't really accept that. You can tell all that by the poll results. Zelda games have been around for a long time, while gow games for a whole lot less. So in conclusion= Zelda, been for long leads the poll by few votes, and haves the support of fanboys. Kratos=Been for a little while and almost at the poll lead, many votes because he clearly would be the one to win and many have used common sense and voted for him, but like everyone knows there are too many fanboys around to vote. Look at how many votes sackboy got already. (Even how much you deny it you know deep down it's the truth.)

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Some people are really lying to themselves in this thread.

Kratos killed freakin' Zeus! Honestly, what could Link's cute little arrows and boomerangs possibly do against Zeus?

Sorry, Kratos doesn't have a giant eyeball hidden somewhere on his body for Link to hit three times.

Just no.

LOL!!!!

|OT|

I'm sorry :\   Link doesn't have anything against Kratos.

If you've played a GoW  game, you should know the imba powers Kratos gets, like summons/petrification/lightning/ godly weapons etc.

And if Link got help from Jesus himself, then Kratos would just crawl back from Hades...

Keep link vs the emo heroes :)

Phasma said:
deathcape said:

meh...common sense= Link

fanboyish= Kratos

I mean..honestly..

Actually  no, I have played all Zelda games and i lean toward kratos cos really, Link wouldn't stand a change, and the Zelda fanboys (This is the truth) can't really accept that. You can tell all that by the poll results. Zelda games have been around for a long time, while gow games for a whole lot less. So in conclusion= Zelda, been for long leads the poll by few votes, and haves the support of fanboys. Kratos=Been for a little while and almost at the poll lead, many votes because he clearly would be the one to win and many have used common sense and voted for him, but like everyone knows there are too many fanboys around to vote. Look at how many votes sackboy got already. (Even how much you deny it you know deep down it's the truth.)

you didn't counter any of my arguments...and the way you explained it..it means there are alot of Sony fanboys..who voted Sackboy and Kratos, while most people voted Link even though at first it looks like he would lose..honestly..

Link has about all the moves Kratos has..or at least a counter against all if you count up the series..

you're the one who wants to deny this..and if you ever finished all Zelda games you would not be shouting Kratos right now..honestly...not a chance

you can't prove how kratos would even touch a single hair on Link's head...so you go on talking about random stuff..about why people vote for him

instead of proving to me..and others that kratos would actually beat link...you don't show any moves or techinques..no facts..not arguments

want some of mine? Cane of Byrna/Nayru's Love/Magic Armor

Mirror Shield

Master sword, Four Sword, Phantom Sword

if you played any Zelda games...just remember these items and their powers...and you might see the big problem with kratos even touching Link

souixan said:
angrypoolman said:
souixan said:
Wait doesn't Ganondorf have a the triforce of power which gives him "absolute power"... I always thought the lesson in Legend of Zelda is The clear winner doesn't always win and sometimes courage and determination means more than raw strength..

Did I read too much into it?

wow.. post of the week i say.

Maybe I'm being defensive but is that insult or compliment?

definately a compliment. i have been playing zelda since i could remember, and i never even thought of that point. when i read that i saw zelda in a completely different light.

deathcape said:
Phasma said:
deathcape said:

meh...common sense= Link

fanboyish= Kratos

I mean..honestly..

you didn't counter any of my arguments...and the way you explained it..it means there are alot of Sony fanboys..who voted Sackboy and Kratos, while most people voted Link even though at first it looks like he would lose..honestly..

Link has about all the moves Kratos has..or at least a counter against all if you count up the series..

you're the one who wants to deny this..and if you ever finished all Zelda games you would not be shouting Kratos right now..honestly...not a chance

you can't prove how kratos would even touch a single hair on Link's head...so you go on talking about random stuff..about why people vote for him

instead of proving to me..and others that kratos would actually beat link...you don't show any moves or techinques..no facts..not arguments

want some of mine? Cane of Byrna/Nayru's Love/Magic Armor

Mirror Shield

Master sword, Four Sword, Phantom Sword

if you played any Zelda games...just remember these items and their powers...and you might see the big problem with kratos even touching Link

Oh come on, many have already explained Link and Kratos over and over and Kratos to pwn is common sense. Also Kratos has also the ability to counter almost all Link powers, and therefore his fighting is 100x better than links and that means Links head is rolling on the floor. The funny thing is that fanboys think that Link, a hybrid between a emo and a "man" who doesn't know if he wants to take it up the ass or not is going to win :D

i think this is kinda fitting.. found it on newgrounds randomly.. here are two pics from it.... you can watch the full video by following the link. The rest of it is irrelevent though.

He didn't even use the sharp side of his blade. Hi's that powerful.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/426802

Check out my game about moles ^