By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who will win in a fight? Kratos or Link

deathcape said:
well...we all agree on Link winning?

On getting his head chopped off? Yes.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Around the Network

ya still goin on damn, for love of life stop arguing. Compare every last weapon link has to kratos. Kratos will die
Compare the spells Kratos loses because of naru's love from OoT
Kratos has no items and link does giving him a fairy which revives him after he dies, so why are you people still arguing
Lets no forget Kratos can slow down time: but doesn;t change the fact that link wins

so by the wii fanboys logic. i can defeat God. kratos has all the gods and titans power. he has a sword that can kill Gods along with a reflective armlet, rage of the gods power and pandoras box, the best of them all. link has potions and arrows.

Liar said:
so by the wii fanboys logic. i can defeat God. kratos has all the gods and titans power. he has a sword that can kill Gods along with a reflective armlet, rage of the gods power and pandoras box, the best of them all. link has potions and arrows.

ur a fanboy urself if we collide world u'll understand

But you really cant compare them both link in an army just by himself, he never died, unlike Kratos who died twice. But seriously link has so many adventures and kratos has a few so can't compare

Pandoras box is huge kratos can't carry that thing with him and how sure are you that link wont use it too

Since there are so many Links, i am just going to compare Kratos to twilight princess Link.

I am sorry but Link is not really that big of a fighter, he is more like Indiana Jones, he gets into a fight here and there but most of the time he is avoiding traps and solving puzzles.

Kratos even before getting magic was a spartan, so he is a well trained warrior. Also, he has very powerful magic at his disposal, while Link can only transform into a wolf. Even with Link's ranged attacks, Kratos has items to deflect them and he has magical ranged attacks. Not to mention that his dual swords have a huge range.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

Around the Network

kratos used pandoras box to defeat Ares. kratos can summon the underworld army and survive hell without using magic. all he needs is his blade of choas.

Chemical said:
To the whole "how can you kill an immortal" argument, here is something I have to say. NOTHING is immortal because it is IMPOSSIBLE to prove that something is immortal. If by immortal you mean something that lasts forever then you most likely will notice that it is impossible to prove that anything lasts forever because you have to spend an eternity proving that. So in God of War everyone simply assumes that Zeus and the gang are immortal because they have lived for thousands of years and can do magic and crap.

Plus, another point to consider: what if immortality can be taken away. Just like Kratos lost his powers in God Of War 2, it means that immortality is powered by something, so if you disrupt that then you can kill an immortal.

Anyways, everything is immortal until it dies. So as far as I am concerned I am immortal. It is impossible to prove immortality but it is possible to disprove it, and to disprove it, you just need to kill whatever claims to be immortal.

"but if you killed an immortal they were never immortal"

The way i see it is he didn't "take away his immortality" but just acended to his level. And the way i see it is Gods are immortal to humans but not each other and there is something higher than gods that are immortal to god but not each other (Titans)

why is this thread still going, it is a very simple easy question that should have been answered fully by the first page lol

LOL MATURE said:
Chemical said:
To the whole "how can you kill an immortal" argument, here is something I have to say. NOTHING is immortal because it is IMPOSSIBLE to prove that something is immortal. If by immortal you mean something that lasts forever then you most likely will notice that it is impossible to prove that anything lasts forever because you have to spend an eternity proving that. So in God of War everyone simply assumes that Zeus and the gang are immortal because they have lived for thousands of years and can do magic and crap.

Plus, another point to consider: what if immortality can be taken away. Just like Kratos lost his powers in God Of War 2, it means that immortality is powered by something, so if you disrupt that then you can kill an immortal.

Anyways, everything is immortal until it dies. So as far as I am concerned I am immortal. It is impossible to prove immortality but it is possible to disprove it, and to disprove it, you just need to kill whatever claims to be immortal.

"but if you killed an immortal they were never immortal"

The way i see it is he didn't "take away his immortality" but just acended to his level. And the way i see it is Gods are immortal to humans but not each other and there is something higher than gods that are immortal to god but not each other (Titans)

Well said, I see what your trying to say which makes total sense.

Mirson said:
This has to be a joke thread. Kratos would pwn Link. Kratos would just turn Link into stone and break him into little pieces. He can also slow down time, so before Link can use potions and all that stuff, Kratos would've tore him in pieces already. He can also summon Hade's army and use rage of the Gods/Titans power. Oh and Kratos defeated Ares and Zeus. All Link does is beat some deformed beast over and over again.

Kratos>Link

LOL NOT... Have you played zelda before? Everything you just said there link can do. He can control time (Stop it, Slow it down, Go back in time and speed it up that's why he has the occarina of TIME!!!!). As for the stone he has a mirrior sheild which will reflect it and he can always become invincible (Nayru's Love, Magic armor, ect...) And teleport (Farores wind). Don't forget he can always summon the 4 giant statues that can hold up the moon so i think they can take on Kratos. He may not be able to take down kratos, but Kratos can't take down link either because he couldn't hit link. He will just use Farores wind and the minish cap to shrinnk.

IT WILL NEVER END HERE IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE!!!

Link=Kratos

MASTER CHIEF CAN OWN THEM ALL HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS

Kratos and Link chop Master Chiefs head off. Respawning in 3... 2... 1... Repeat.