By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who will win in a fight? Kratos or Link

--OkeyDokey-- said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5YBl0QJERQ

C'mon... what chance does Link stand against that?

Am thinking none...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Kratos is winning in teh polls =O

Wiitard448 said:
If link has light arrows with him it is over.

Your right... it is over... the arrows would bounce back and hit link because kratos has a reflective bracer... Okie I USED THAT VIDEO ON PAGE 4 OR SOMETHING!

LOL MATURE said:
Wiitard448 said:
If link has light arrows with him it is over.

Your right... it is over... the arrows would bounce back and hit link because kratos has a reflective bracer... Okie I USED THAT VIDEO ON PAGE 4 OR SOMETHING!

You're forgetting about the Mirror Shield.

pichu_pichu said:
Kratos is winning in teh polls =O

makes me wonder how many "new acctounts" have been creadted just to inflate the numbers

Around the Network

meh...I wanted a nice discussion...guess people would rather be like 'omg wow! Kratos is so cool...he wins!!'

instead of thinking...oh, well...AoE doesn't do shit..you see..Link's been zapped a million times..and he could hide under the damn shield..as the Lightning doesn't really come from everywhere....

and that's without using items like Cane of Byrna..

but fine...sure...w/e

I know Kratos looks more Kixk-ass...he just doesn't have the power...not his weapons..not his magic..

deathcape said:
meh...I wanted a nice discussion...guess people would rather be like 'omg wow! Kratos is so cool...he wins!!'

instead of thinking...oh, well...AoE doesn't do shit..you see..Link's been zapped a million times..and he could hide under the damn shield..as the Lightning doesn't really come from everywhere....

but fine...sure...w/e

I know Kratos looks more Kixk-ass...he just doesn't have the power...not his weapons..not his magic..

People disagree with your opinion so you complain? All I have to say is that Perseus used a reflective shield and Kratos simply took it for himself. The Staff of Byrna doesn't last very long. Besides, if you consider the differences in strength and health, Link would likely offer little resistance.

bouzane said:
deathcape said:

but fine...sure...w/e

People disagree with your opinion so you complain? All I have to say is that Perseus used a reflective shield and Kratos simply took it for himself. The Staff of Byrna doesn't last very long. Besides, if you consider the differences in strength and health, Link would likely offer little resistance.

Not to mention Link doesn't have all these items everyone is talking about.

A. Link is multiple people.

B. Links are from different times

C. Items in games different games dont coincide with each other because of those 2 facts.

D. Link only carries 3 items on him at a time. In this fight there is no pause.

Did you see how big Pandoras Box was? Shit link would need gauntlets just to attempt to move it.

Blades of Chaos > Master sword

Reflective bracer = Mirror shield

Kratos > Link with gauntlets (Strength wise)

Kratos = Link (Agile wise)

Kratos = Link (Brain wise)

Kratos > Link (Pain tolerance)

Kratos > Link (Destroying anything that gets in his way to get what he wants)

Kratos > Link (Weapon wise)

Kratos = Link (Armor wise)

Kratos < Link (Gadget wise. But things like the hook shot would backfire on Link)

Deathcap - I can tell youve never played GoW by what you are saying do you have no room to talk.

LOL MATURE said:
bouzane said:
deathcape said:

but fine...sure...w/e

Not to mention Link doesn't have all these items everyone is talking about.

A. Link is multiple people.

B. Links are from different times

C. Items in games different games dont coincide with each other because of those 2 facts.

D. Link only carries 3 items on him at a time. In this fight there is no pause.

Did you see how big Pandoras Box was? Shit link would need gauntlets just to attempt to move it.

Blades of Chaos > Master sword

Reflective bracer = Mirror shield

Kratos > Link with gauntlets (Strength wise)

Kratos = Link (Agile wise)

Kratos = Link (Brain wise)

Kratos > Link (Pain tolerance)

Kratos > Link (Destroying anything that gets in his way to get what he wants)

Kratos > Link (Weapon wise)

Kratos = Link (Armor wise)

Kratos < Link (Gadget wise. But things like the hook shot would backfire on Link)

Deathcap - I can tell youve never played GoW by what you are saying do you have no room to talk.

Link is pwned.

wow datz a very bad comparison LOL MATURE

The link we are talking about is link from ocarina of time adult link and he has many items he has other adventures but in a diffent game. He can hold numerous of items if you didn't know so stop with the bad comparisons plz. Kratos really isn't strong with without his main weapon blades of chaos (GoW & GoW:CoO) or Blades of athena (GoW 2) and magic powers. Link can kick azz with most of his weapons so get your facts straight