By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What If LBP sucks?

It won't.

User Generated content. This will be the other generation defining game. The first three were Wii Sports, Wii Fit, and Guitar Hero/Rock Band (We'll know in a few years which one).

These are the games that people are going to bring up when this generation is mentioned.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

I will become a Munk.... and never touch another video game [for 15 minutes......]

4 ≈ One

What if Gears of War 2, Animal Crossing, Guitar Hero 4, The Force Unleashed, Sonic Unleashed, Rock Band 2, Halo Wars, Fable II, Wii Music...all suck? Any game COULD suck, so why are we picking on a game which likely won't have a large amount of influence on PS3 sales anyways?

Mass suicides everywhere and baby seals found dead like grass on a lawn.

If it sucks, there will be a new thread for every bad review/story that is LBP related. The 360 fanboys will be out in force. If Too Human is as bad as the early reviews are saying, they will be looking for revenge.

If it is successful, it will be a system seller.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network

PS3 sales will drop and there will be thousands of PS3's on Ebay.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I will giggle at people who thought this game would be the second coming of Christ and continue with my life.

(I think it looks great but I'm not going crazy over it)

dbot said:
If it sucks, there will be a new thread for every bad review/story that is LBP related. The 360 fanboys will be out in force. If Too Human is as bad as the early reviews are saying, they will be looking for revenge.

If it is successful, it will be a system seller.

We'll just have to sit it out in the safety cupboard until the conflict passes

Hahah I lol whenever someone asks this question

Basically what Montana said...you could say this about any game...

If it sucks then some people (myself included) will be very disappointed, which is what would happen if any highly anticipated game doesn't live up to expectations

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

MontanaHatchet said:
why are we picking on a game which likely won't have a large amount of influence on PS3 sales anyways?

don't jump into that conclusion so quickly

it all depends on how SCEI makes people hype about this game.  if people are hype about the sackboys/sackgirls, then $399 price tag is no longer an issue.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX