By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What If LBP sucks?

I would not buy it and buy a different game instead, then i would forget all about LBP. If it sucks, it sucks. No big deal.

Around the Network

it won't suck seriously.

its just hype the game its that good
anyone that have play it always said it rocks.

even me who isn't into this game of game.

ZenfoldorVGI: i think no one said anything about you hating the ps3.

just if LBP was going to be boring.

@zenfolder

No dude, there is a huge difference. Im not trying to attack anyone, im just saying the truth

mM

I think it would be histerical if this game ended up being bad but selling gang-busters. It would be the complete opposite of what I have been arguing with god knows how many fanboys for so long. I wouldn't be able to stand the irony of it all.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

axumblade said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
leo-j said:
This same exact thread was made by someone else, people hate LBP atleast nintendo fanboys I mean, sorry let me not categorize anyone.

People that cant play the game do.

Oh yeah, if this game was on the 360, I know the Anime-Avatar crowd would just be itching to spend their 60 dollars on it.

Believe me when I tell you, despite your apparent attitude, there are a few people with and without a PS3 that don't want to play this because of a reason other than "It's a PS3 exclusive."

Not everyone wants to play Galaxy, not everyone wants to play Fable 2, not everyone wants to play Boom Blox, and not everyone wants to play Twilight Princess, and not everyone wants to play Diablo 3. People have different tastes in gaming. That doesnt' mean that people "hate" LBP(though I'm sure a few do), but generalizing everyone who isn't necessarily interested in the game as a PS3 hater, isn't right. I love Disgaea 3(Yes, I've played it quite a bit), I can't wait for Resistance 2, and hell, I'd even give Killzone 2 a shot, even though the first one sucked. MGS4 was one of the best games this gen.

What if I want to play all of those games? Does that make me a bad person?

Only if you claim that someone who doesn't want to play them all is really lying, and has an evil alterior motive for said lie.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Is the Wii a bad console?

Ask yourself this.

You'll get the same exact answer for this game.