By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What If LBP sucks?

Creatable content games CAN'T blow.

The only way they can blow is if you have a crappy imagination.

Edit: Well ok... you can also make the interfaces completely asinine and stupid... I'm looking at you fighter maker!

Around the Network

If Little Big Planet sucks I will just cry. That is my excuse for buying a PS3 this year.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

i doubt it will happen. i mean the game looks 2 great 2 fail, but its definitely not impossible.

i hope it does good cause i know ill be buyin it, and ive only bought 1 game that i didnt like and thats timeshift.

hopefully it will do good cause, i dont want to see another haze situation, although i never really saw much in haze even though many people believed that it was gonna be a great game.

Kasz216 said:

Edit: Well ok... you can also make the interfaces completely asinine and stupid... I'm looking at you fighter maker!

It should be interesting to see if there is a good amount of user-content games with a good level of success... To be honest I can´t remember any...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Lair and Haze both unquestionably sucked and there were plenty of apologists on this forum completely unwiling to admit that they sucked.  They insisted on playing the steaming piles of doo and saying that they lived up to expectations.  I think the eventually got over that, though.

Expect the same if LBP disappoints.

Around the Network

What if "insert game here" sucks?

we move on......

wenlan said:
MontanaHatchet said:
why are we picking on a game which likely won't have a large amount of influence on PS3 sales anyways?

don't jump into that conclusion so quickly

it all depends on how SCEI makes people hype about this game.  if people are hype about the sackboys/sackgirls, then $399 price tag is no longer an issue.

The 399$ will remain a huge issue for most families. I'm really note sure if the sackboys can really appeal to that much people. I think they look live voodoo dolls.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

FJ-Warez said:
Kasz216 said:

It should be interesting to see if there is a good amount of user-content games with a good level of success... To be honest I can´t remember any...

Spore will be.

To be fair... i think the problem is User generated games have been mostly a PC affair due to consoles not having great online.

I mean all you can do with RPG maker is have someone come over and play your RPG for example.

The only real barriers in type of genre is you often end up with too many chiefs and not enough indians.

Basically the people who buy the game are people who want to make their own shit, not play other peoples stuff... and you need the program to play other peoples stuff otherwise the company sees it as a direct threat to their capital.

Where is the base for your hypothesis? Show me just one negative preview and I'll shut-up.

"YouR opinion is WronG!!!"

who knows, but i think it will be great ^^