By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: we didn't bribe to get FFXIII

BMaker11 said:
CrazzyMan said:
That`s why, PS3 and x360 versions of FFXIII in NA and Europe will come at same time, even if x360 version hasn`t been started yet. =)))

This. Not to mention the Last Remnant on 360 coming out when the PS3 version isn't done.

Yeah...M$ money is involved

I love how people say M$ like Sony is some mom and pop organization run out of some cute little Japanese grandma's study.

Around the Network
madskillz said:
Gobias said:
Sony raped my father and killed my mother.

Now I will avenge my parents by buying 300 Xbox 360's and Wii's!!!

Its genius I tell you, GENIUS!

Can I ask you one question? How is this post even remotely contributing to an MS thread in the MS forum? You are so skilled in the fine art of trolling on the 360. Thanks for providing such an awesome example for the class to look at and hurl over. /PHAIL.

I really don't see how thats trolling the 360 at all. Can I have some of what you're smoking?

I was making fun of how insane Ronsters logic is.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

deadt0m said:
BMaker11 said:
CrazzyMan said:
That`s why, PS3 and x360 versions of FFXIII in NA and Europe will come at same time, even if x360 version hasn`t been started yet. =)))

This. Not to mention the Last Remnant on 360 coming out when the PS3 version isn't done.

I love how people say M$ like Sony is some mom and pop organization run out of some cute little Japanese grandma's study.

Well......they aren't. They don't dish out big bucks to get games. 3rd party games have been on the PS3 since the start (Assassin's Creed, GTA, DMC). It's M$ who spends all this money to get the games on their console because otherwise it wouldn't happen. Why? Because they only have one market. They only appealed to adolescent boys with their "GRRRR!!! HULKED UP SPACE MARINES WITH LASER GUNS!!!!!!" and that's why it only sells well in America. And because of that, game devs didn't want to put their games on a system that would only do well in one place. But when that check from Microsoft came in the mail.....they decided..hey, why not? We're getting paid regardless.

LOL

BMaker11 said:
deadt0m said:
BMaker11 said:
CrazzyMan said:

Well......they aren't. They don't dish out big bucks to get games. 3rd party games have been on the PS3 since the start (Assassin's Creed, GTA, DMC). It's M$ who spends all this money to get the games on their console because otherwise it wouldn't happen. Why? Because they only have one market. They only appealed to adolescent boys with their "GRRRR!!! HULKED UP SPACE MARINES WITH LASER GUNS!!!!!!" and that's why it only sells well in America. And because of that, game devs didn't want to put their games on a system that would only do well in one place. But when that check from Microsoft came in the mail.....they decided..hey, why not? We're getting paid regardless.

LOL

Funny considering how many JRPGs are available/pending on 360, and that minus LBP every anticipated Sony release is a shooter. By the way, the last game I played on 360 with space marines and laser guns was Mass Effect, so how do you like those apples? Enjoy MGS4 and nothing else, whatever.

@BMaker11 & Deadt0m,

You don't have to be rude to each other to get your point across. If you can't handle some simple civility then exit the thread.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Didn't mean to be "uncivil", I just think it's funny how people use the M$ abbreviation when PS is released by a billion dollar company. I guess my reply went too far, but I'm not sure how my observation warranted the accusation that I am an adolescent boy.

deadt0m said:
BMaker11 said:
deadt0m said:
BMaker11 said:
CrazzyMan said:

LOL

Funny considering how many JRPGs are available/pending on 360, and that minus LBP every anticipated Sony release is a shooter. By the way, the last game I played on 360 with space marines and laser guns was Mass Effect, so how do you like those apples? Enjoy MGS4 and nothing else, whatever.

And all those JRPGs had to have been bought. Why else is Star Ocean 4 not even coming to the PS3, and the Last Remnant is being delayed on the PS3, while the 360 version is still coming out on time if SE is "platform neutral"?

Money. That's why it's abbreviated M$.

And unless you forgot about inFamous, Motorstorm: PR, GT5, the new Naruto, GOWIII, etc. then yeah, KZ2, Socom, and R2 are EVERY anticipated Sony release.

And by no means is this "uncivil"......just kind of pointing out the obvious. The "space marines" type games are the ones the sell and move hardware, the JRPGs don't...at least not on that platform. The only reason M$ even goes for those types of games is to try and "revive" the 360 in Japan, and it's failing, so they need to just stick to NA and EU, where it's at least worth it to try

Okay, I've said this several times. I know its a waste of my time to say it again but I will do so anyway. Sony made its way to the top in the video game industry by buying exclusives. Stop whining about MS doing the same. It is an instant, I am a raging Sony fanboy, red flag. If your biggest issue with Microsoft is that they buy exclusives than you should really hate Sony for doing so for well over a decade.

Square had to paid money to Son for breaking the exclusivity contract.Knowing Square ,I am 100% they didnt put that money in the table.MS did ,so they paid for getting the game.

BMaker11 said:

And all those JRPGs had to have been bought. Why else is Star Ocean 4 not even coming to the PS3, and the Last Remnant is being delayed on the PS3, while the 360 version is still coming out on time if SE is "platform neutral"?

Sony didn't send the development kits in time, Microsoft did. Thats the explanation I heard.

Money. That's why it's abbreviated M$.

You mean the stuff that Nintendo has in spades and Sony USED to have?

And unless you forgot about inFamous, Motorstorm: PR, GT5, the new Naruto, GOWIII, etc. then yeah, KZ2, Socom, and R2 are EVERY anticipated Sony release.

Most of those games are for teenage boys...

And by no means is this "uncivil"......just kind of pointing out the obvious. The "space marines" type games are the ones the sell and move hardware, the JRPGs don't...at least not on that platform. The only reason M$ even goes for those types of games is to try and "revive" the 360 in Japan, and it's failing, so they need to just stick to NA and EU, where it's at least worth it to try

78 million games sold in the million sellers list are not space marine titles. Also as far as im aware JRPGs have sold better on the Xbox360 than the PS3 so far, since they currently have a compelling JRPG offering then a larger proportion of that market segments going to buy an Xbox360 won't they?

Tease.