By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: we didn't bribe to get FFXIII

CrazzyMan said:
That`s why, PS3 and x360 versions of FFXIII in NA and Europe will come at same time, even if x360 version hasn`t been started yet. =)))

That is actually a very good point. Why will the PS3 version be delayed to release at the same time as the 360?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
bbsin said:
Ronster316 said:
bbsin said:
Ronster316 said:
bbsin said:
Ronster316 said:

blarhgahgalklsalkdjals rant rant rant bahrahasdhabs little finger galrarahrah HULK SMASH blahahashasdasdj rant etc.

Still not over the fall of Sega eh? I know (as a dreamcast owner), it was tough, but we have to move on... (sheds single tear)

THts real genuis there..... yeah, lets all support the big corporations who use money to gain success instaed of actually having TALENT (Sega, Nintendo) in a particular feild... tut tut tut

Why not? you seem to be supporting one, MR.44382 points.

After what sony did............. i want to see them go down.... and if that means sleeping with another enemy..... so be it..... SONY ruthlessly HAD NO REGARD for Sega or Nintendo (REAL GENIUS GAMING COMPANYS) so if sony go down.... screw them... i support microsoft and nintendo because i beleive that they can do to sony what sony did to SEGA...... BURY THEM ALIVE ........

so....In otherwords.... you are a fanboy, out to get revenge on the "evil" company known as Sony, by ranting about how they bought their way to the top but plan to see them burn by supporting the competition which happens to also be an "evil" company that has done the same....

You know what they say....... the first cut is always the deepest........ anbd imagine if you HATED someone and then someonelse came along who you are not really fond of but that person could in some way right some wrongs..... yes, i support microsoft , but if a dreamcast 2 came out tomorrow i would be 1st in line

So... that means that you are essentially a hypocritical whore?

And no, the first one on that line will be me.

And i'll give microsoft credit where credits due, they are keeping the SEGA dream alive more than SONY.... streets of rage 2 (megadrive classic) golden axe, sonic 1 & 2, ecco, then theres the classic dreamcast games... ikaruga, REZ HD, soul calibur...... and lets not forget that Shenmue 2 is playable on 360, theres also ONLINE MULTIPLAYER versions of Virtua tennis 3 and Virtua fighter 5 (unlike the crappy ps3 versions)..... SONY for me are so far up thier own backsides they make me sick..... always have, always will

Ronster316 said:
bbsin said:
Ronster316 said:
bbsin said:
Ronster316 said:
bbsin said:
Ronster316 said:

blarhgahgalklsalkdjals rant rant rant bahrahasdhabs little finger galrarahrah HULK SMASH blahahashasdasdj rant etc.

Still not over the fall of Sega eh? I know (as a dreamcast owner), it was tough, but we have to move on... (sheds single tear)

THts real genuis there..... yeah, lets all support the big corporations who use money to gain success instaed of actually having TALENT (Sega, Nintendo) in a particular feild... tut tut tut

After what sony did............. i want to see them go down.... and if that means sleeping with another enemy..... so be it..... SONY ruthlessly HAD NO REGARD for Sega or Nintendo (REAL GENIUS GAMING COMPANYS) so if sony go down.... screw them... i support microsoft and nintendo because i beleive that they can do to sony what sony did to SEGA...... BURY THEM ALIVE ........

so....In otherwords.... you are a fanboy, out to get revenge on the "evil" company known as Sony, by ranting about how they bought their way to the top but plan to see them burn by supporting the competition which happens to also be an "evil" company that has done the same....

You know what they say....... the first cut is always the deepest........ anbd imagine if you HATED someone and then someonelse came along who you are not really fond of but that person could in some way right some wrongs..... yes, i support microsoft , but if a dreamcast 2 came out tomorrow i would be 1st in line

Well good luck with that. Keep hoping and pray hard ;)

Sony raped my father and killed my mother.

Now I will avenge my parents by buying 300 Xbox 360's and Wii's!!!

Its genius I tell you, GENIUS!

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Around the Network
JiaJia said:
Ronster316 said:
bbsin said:
Ronster316 said:
bbsin said:
Ronster316 said:
bbsin said:
Ronster316 said:

Well good luck with that. Keep hoping and pray hard ;)

You'll be the one praying when microsoft kill sony just like sony killed sega....  SONYS dominence IS OVER.... MICROSOFT owns america.... nintendo own just about everything and ps3 sales are drying up.... its gone from a 120 million alleged super console to a shambling wreck and i for one love it..... look at sonys marketshare that they had with ps1 and ps2... they were unfortunately DOMINANT CONSOLES..... you'll soon discover what its like to be upset with "CORPORATIONS"

Shadowblind said:
Ronster316 said:

Well, this is in the microsoft discussion section so im gonna add my views............... Lets go back to 1994 shall we when the Famicom-playstation launched......... SONY HAD NO DEVELOPERS...... and the only knowledge that they did have in gaming was stolen from nintendo by sonys precious ex president ken "thief" kutugari..... Sega and Nintendo were already gaming Hardware and Software PIONEERS.... who can argue with nintendos best games like mario, zelda and donkey kong ect.... and who could argue with Segas rich history in gaming? Sonic, Virtua fighter, shinobi ect.... the point im getting at here is i love how sony fanboys try to make out as though Microsoft are a company that pay for everything???? HOW DO YOU THINK TEKKEN AND WIPEOUT GOT ON TO PLAYSTATION CONSOLES IN THE FIRST PLACE???? yeah, thats right, the almighty dollar, sony PAID FOR THEM.... money talks.... Sega and Nintendo have more gaming talent in thier little finger than sony will EVER HAVE.... sony bought thier success.... Nintendo and Sega EARNED IT.... so next time you talk about microsoft "buying" a game...... consider this......... SONY HAD NOTHING IN THE GAMING BUSINESS UNTIL THEY WAVED THIER CHEQUE BOOK AROUND..... bottom line_________

The people who are Sony fanboys and saying that Microsoft payed Square Enix have short term memories; in other words, they're hypocrites. The other ones who are complaining are just having a hard time getting over the fact that they payed $500 for a game now out on a $200 console...can't blame them though. I'd be pretty ****** off if Gears 2 went to PS3...well, a little pi**ed anyway.

In any case, they are sad and angry that they lost yet another exclusive.

And SEGA > Sony forever. But really, SEGA > most things.

I don't really care about that kid's rant, but the bolded part caught my attention.

Really? Sega just openly admitted that their past few Sonic games sucked....what other dev has done anything like that? I can respect Sega from back in the day, but right now....nuh uh.....even if the hardware line got shut down, they should still be able to put out decent software, and even that hasn't happened (except Valkyria Chronicles)

BMaker11 said:
Shadowblind said:
Ronster316 said:

Well, this is in the microsoft discussion section so im gonna add my views............... Lets go back to 1994 shall we when the Famicom-playstation launched......... SONY HAD NO DEVELOPERS...... and the only knowledge that they did have in gaming was stolen from nintendo by sonys precious ex president ken "thief" kutugari..... Sega and Nintendo were already gaming Hardware and Software PIONEERS.... who can argue with nintendos best games like mario, zelda and donkey kong ect.... and who could argue with Segas rich history in gaming? Sonic, Virtua fighter, shinobi ect.... the point im getting at here is i love how sony fanboys try to make out as though Microsoft are a company that pay for everything???? HOW DO YOU THINK TEKKEN AND WIPEOUT GOT ON TO PLAYSTATION CONSOLES IN THE FIRST PLACE???? yeah, thats right, the almighty dollar, sony PAID FOR THEM.... money talks.... Sega and Nintendo have more gaming talent in thier little finger than sony will EVER HAVE.... sony bought thier success.... Nintendo and Sega EARNED IT.... so next time you talk about microsoft "buying" a game...... consider this......... SONY HAD NOTHING IN THE GAMING BUSINESS UNTIL THEY WAVED THIER CHEQUE BOOK AROUND..... bottom line_________

The people who are Sony fanboys and saying that Microsoft payed Square Enix have short term memories; in other words, they're hypocrites. The other ones who are complaining are just having a hard time getting over the fact that they payed $500 for a game now out on a $200 console...can't blame them though. I'd be pretty ****** off if Gears 2 went to PS3...well, a little pi**ed anyway.

I don't really care about that kid's rant, but the bolded part caught my attention.

Really? Sega just openly admitted that their past few Sonic games sucked....what other dev has done anything like that? I can respect Sega from back in the day, but right now....nuh uh.....even if the hardware line got shut down, they should still be able to put out decent software, and even that hasn't happened (except Valkyria Chronicles)

HHHHMMMMM , oh dear..... SEGA ARE NOW BROKE......!!!!!!!!! is it any wonder that their games are not as good as they were in thier heyday when its a known fact that some of the best developers EVER have left sega..... whats Yu Suzuki been doing in recent years?  (in case you don't know he made LEGENDARY games like virtua fighter, outrun and SHENMUE) it pains me to say this but even i know that sega are no longer the force they were..... but i also know the CORE reason why........ DAMN MONEY TALKS

BMaker11 said:
Shadowblind said:
Ronster316 said:

I do mean back in the day, really. But besides Sonic, they still do have some very good games out there; Condemned 1 and 2, Virtua Fighter 5, Panzer Dragoon , Samba de Amigo, and a few others. But granted, compared to the Genesis and Dreamcast esqe days, they have went downhill.

I suppose you can say I'm still a SEGA hopeful...

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I think the reason they brought it to the 360 is it clearly huge lead over ps3 in the biggest market for video games the United States. If they were to keep it exclusive they would lose out on a lot of customers from the x box 360.

Love is whats most important.