By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cliffy B on resistance 2: My game is better

Salvador í Mart nez: Is that Cree Resistance 2 can be rival Gears of War 2?

Cliff Bleszinski: Man, I think that competition is always positive, and bearing in mind that my game is better (laughs).
 I know and am friends with Ted (Insomniac), but I must say that despite being a good attempt, the quality falls short of the Gears of War 2.

mM
Around the Network

Not like he would say it's worse ....>_

^_^

Well... he's probably right...

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Well... he's probably right...

He never played it and good bye =)

mM

After all this time this is what you come back with? This is the big entrance?

So be it, Jedi.

Around the Network

Gears will be better than Resistance. That game is using the Unreal engine and Cliffy B is a genius.

Judging by the first game's, trailers impressions, he is absolutely correct.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Oh that article is originally written on spanish and google translation maker a poor job.

Example: I know and am friends with Ted (Insomniac), but I must say that despite being a good attempt, the quality falls short of the Gears of War 2.

Good translation: I know and I'm friends with Ted (Insomniac), but I must say that despite being a good attempt, the game's quality isn't as good as Gear's of War II.

Believe me, he never states something that Resistance 2 quality FALLS SHORT in comparison to Gear's.

hes saying that cause how the first one was better,and that he wont say his game is worse

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

i disagree very strongly. Resistance1 overall was much better than gears1.the single player was miles better.the story was more interesting.and multiplayer was much more fun in resistance than what gears had. however graphically,gears won.and it had a cool cover system,but thats it.