By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cliffy B on resistance 2: My game is better

Gears 2 is "better"...

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Gobias said:
starcraft said:
Judging by the first game's, trailers impressions, he is absolutely correct.

360 fanboy thinks 360 timed console exclusive is better than PS3 exclusive?

I'm shocked.

You really have become increasingly volatile and trollish as a poster lately.

I'd calm down if you don't wish to receive another extended ban.

he is right though... it is timed exclusive.. and the PC version will be better like GeOW was better on PC then 360.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

So a dev is saying that their own game is better than some one elses.... wow.... I could never imagine something like that......

4 ≈ One

starcraft said:
Griffin said:
starcraft said:
Judging by the first game's,

According to IGN the first gears fell well below RFoM for Gameplay and lasting appeal, and this time Gears won't have its graphics to save it in review scores.  Plus gears2 falls well below the magnitude of options and gamplay modes R2 offers for online play.

Didn't IGN give Gears 2 their E3 graphics award?

And Gears 2 will have like 5 or 6 online modes correct?  How many does Resistance 2 have?

Probably:

Deathmatch

team deathmatch

cores/nodes

CTF

the one where the one person is super powered and if killed the power is transfered

protect some guy on your team.

Just wait and see..... honestly the beta is coming soon... we shall find out how many.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
starcraft said:
Griffin said:
starcraft said:

According to IGN the first gears fell well below RFoM for Gameplay and lasting appeal, and this time Gears won't have its graphics to save it in review scores.  Plus gears2 falls well below the magnitude of options and gamplay modes R2 offers for online play.

And Gears 2 will have like 5 or 6 online modes correct?  How many does Resistance 2 have?

Probably:

Deathmatch

team deathmatch

cores/nodes

CTF

the one where the one person is super powered and if killed the power is transfered

protect some guy on your team.

You forgot to top that off with 60 players...

Just wait and see..... honestly the beta is coming soon... we shall find out how many.

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Gobias said:
starcraft said:
Judging by the first game's, trailers impressions, he is absolutely correct.

360 fanboy thinks 360 timed console exclusive is better than PS3 exclusive?

I'm shocked.

You really have become increasingly volatile and trollish as a poster lately.

I'd calm down if you don't wish to receive another extended ban.

Thanks Dr. Phil.

I'll be sure to take the advice of someone who has been banned more times than me.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

starcraft said:
Griffin said:
starcraft said:

They also said it had better graphics then Crysis Warhead...

The first RFoM had over 5 different game modes, but with a full server list and an immense set of options to choose from for each style of mode, you could create countless different styles for each mode.  They also supported an extensive clan system, customizable charcters, the abilty to have seperate squad channels for voice chat and the squad acting as a respawn point.  Extensive stat tracking and ranking provided ingame and on the official site.

Adding in more players doesn't always make the game better. Gears was great because of the small number of players, it was really in your face.

sc94597 said:
Obviously he is going to say his game is better. He has a bias toward it being the creator. I wouldn't get too worried about it though. I would like to say though that I am more interested in Resistance 2, and I'm even buying a Keyboard and Mouse adapter for my PS3 just for the game. Its one of the few console only FPS that interest me. I didn't really like the first gears too much anyway. Oh and welcome back Leo-J.

Before you do that, allow me to save you some money.

ANY USB mouse and keyboard should work with the PS3.

I bought a cheap Dynex mouse and keyboard set for inputting text when I initially set up my console and it works fine for browsing and UT3, which is currently the only game I know of offhand that supports mouse and keyboard controls.

It works just as well as UT3 on PC.

No adapter needed. Just use your current PC mouse and keyboard.

OMG Leo j is back :P