By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
stof said:
I'm a feminist and a supporter of a woman's control over her body.

Problem: It's not her body that she's going to kill.

Around the Network
mesoteto said:
if you made the mistake of not having him put on a condom you must live with the results and give birth but if it was a product of rape or something similar then i still think it is wrong to take the life but exceptions must be considered

I know this guy that was conceived while his dad was using a condom and his mom was on birth control. Snap.

Snesboy said:
mesoteto said:
if you made the mistake of not having him put on a condom you must live with the results and give birth but if it was a product of rape or something similar then i still think it is wrong to take the life but exceptions must be considered

I know this guy that was conceived while his dad was using a condom and his mom was on birth control. Snap.

Condoms and birth control arent guarenteed. Only abstinence is. But if you want to have sex, and even with protection, you should still know there is a risk.

Saying that, the likelyness of getting pregnant after those two is very very very unlikely, and the majority of abortions are because people had no protection at all.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Million said:

I'm not sure rape justifies killing a child , I mean yeah it's a really terrible thing but does sexual assault justify taking another life ? I personaly think that the only thing that would justify taking life is to protect that of another.

Wow. 

So not only is the 16 year old rape victim going to be terrified of going anywhere on here own again, for the rest of her life. But she has to go through a very painful pregnancy, bring up a child when she can't afford too. She will also propably have to give up her education and any hope of ever getting a well paid job. She won't be able to enjoy her late teenage, early adult life. On top of that, the child will be a constant reminder of what happened on that night. 

Im sorry, but that is pretty sick. 

tombi123 said:
Million said:

I'm not sure rape justifies killing a child , I mean yeah it's a really terrible thing but does sexual assault justify taking another life ? I personaly think that the only thing that would justify taking life is to protect that of another.

Wow. 

So not only is the 16 year old rape victim going to be terrified of going anywhere on here own again, for the rest of her life. But she has to go through a very painful pregnancy, bring up a child when she can't afford too. She will also propably have to give up her education and any hope of ever getting a well paid job. She won't be able to enjoy her late teenage, early adult life. On top of that, the child will be a constant reminder of what happened on that night. 

Im sorry, but that is pretty sick. 

Adoption is a wonderful thing.

Around the Network

There's places that give free abortions? Damn. Here I've been going to the place they charge for it all this time. Well, two more punches to fill my card and get a free one though, so, there's that going for me. Better not go all Subway on me and cancel that program, or I'm throwing a total shitfit.

Also, I think it goes without saying that I'd be called pro-choice, and depending on what kind of people I encounter during a given day, and the mood they put me in, would often be in favor of it being not only an option, but mandated. Soem people really, really shouldn't be breeding.

The dedication you show to any particular console or company is inversely proportional to the number of times you have gotten laid. If you get laid enough, even if you prefer a certain brand, you just don't give enough of a shit to argue about it on the internet.

Timmah! - I really hate that people have to see those types of photos in these sorts of discussions, but really, I think most people who are pro-"choice" have no idea, no idea at all. Everyone who feels abortion should be legal should take a long, hard look at what you posted and ask themselves if they are comfortable with what they see. I doubt many will admit to that.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

If a woman doesn't want a baby and you say she can't do a abortion....What do you think what will happen with the child? The woman probably will not care good for the child doesn't give it the attention it needs, the child will have a louzy, sad youth, wow you guys who are anti are horrible.

Personally, if I get a girl pregnant, we are having a baby. Case closed. I'm not God though. I can't impose my beliefs on everyone. All I can do is live my life as best I can.

mesoteto said:

So you are saying. If it was a accident PUNISH the mom and Punish the child to let it be born?

Abotion should be legal but you have to pay a price for it (depends on your income) that money you paid for the abortion should be given to organisations who help children who live in poor families who can't afford Vacation, new clothes, Christmas presents.  With that money you could give those children happiness. Making abortion legal would solve a lot of problems and help a lot of children.