By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^yes you also cant have sex unless its for procreation b/c other wise you will be wasting teh seed, so no bjs or anything else that is fun

Around the Network
mesoteto said:
^yes you also cant have sex unless its for procreation b/c other wise you will be wasting teh seed, so no bjs or anything else that is fun

That's old testament man. The new testament says 'Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled'. If you're married (according to this), you should be able to do 'All' with your spouse. At least that's what I do .

There can be so many combination of circumstances that would make abortion a necessity. Plus considering that the world now faces a growing population issue(especially my country), im of the belief that bringing an unwanted child into the world might be against better civic sense.
In other words, i believe, the mother, and to some extent the father, should have the choice. If they both agree to it, an abortion should be allowed.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Million said:

I'm not sure rape justifies killing a child , I mean yeah it's a really terrible thing but does sexual assault justify taking another life ? I personaly think that the only thing that would justify taking life is to protect that of another.

Its not taking a life though is it. The fetus is just that; a fetus. It doesnt know anything, it hasnt experienced life. If you're going down that road, everytime you jerk off you're killing millions of lives. But does anyone say 'stop masturbating, youre killing all your sperm you bastard!' ??? No they dont. But if they did....well....

Maybe masturbation should be banned as well!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

see i had that discussion with some catholic friends, they were so aganist birth control

Around the Network
Timmah! said:
Kasz216 said:
Timmah! said:
For anybody needing more convincing, watch 'The Silent Scream'. It is an ultrasound video of an 11 week old baby being aborted. WARNING: Not for those with weak stomachs.

http://www.silentscream.org/video1.htm

It's also a scam and something that just looks like that... as nervous systems have not been developed yet.

You shoot enough footage of those things and sure eventually one will look like one is freaking out... but the fetus doesn't even have brainwaves at 11 weeks old.

Wrong. Babies have the necessary nerves and preliminary brain function to feel pain at 8 weeks, this is well documented. Link

I'll take medical books over sites with agenda's thanks. Brainwaves are first detectable at 18 weeks.

There is no pain without brainwaves.

colonelstubbs said:
Million said:

I'm not sure rape justifies killing a child , I mean yeah it's a really terrible thing but does sexual assault justify taking another life ? I personaly think that the only thing that would justify taking life is to protect that of another.

Its not taking a life though is it. The fetus is just that; a fetus. It doesnt know anything, it hasnt experienced life. If you're going down that road, everytime you jerk off you're killing millions of lives. But does anyone say 'stop masturbating, youre killing all your sperm you bastard!' ??? No they dont. But if they did....well....

Fetus is just another name for what it is: a human being. Whether you accept it or not, it is a stage of life. Just like being considered an adolescent, or an adult, it is a stage of life. But I guess if they didn't call it a fetus, but called it, lets say, a human being, people might feel guilty.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Bursche said:
colonelstubbs said:
Million said:

Fetus is just another name for what it is: a human being. Whether you accept it or not, it is a stage of life. Just like being considered an adolescent, or an adult, it is a stage of life. But I guess if they didn't call it a fetus, but called it, lets say, a human being, people might feel guilty.

A sperm is a stage of life. In fact, its the first stage of life. Why doesnt anybody care about the trillions of sperm killed a day? Why dont you? Are you anti-sperm? Are you a spermaphobic?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
Million said:

Whoa lets not get hasty now :P

OT: I lean toward Pro-Choice but I personally would not want my GF to get an abortion. When my girlfriend and I started "dating" we both made an agreement that if against all odds she were to get pregnant we would have it without a doubt. Mind you it would be a longshot with birth control but I think it's something couples should do once they decide to do teh nasty

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

colonelstubbs said:
Bursche said:
colonelstubbs said:
Million said:

A sperm is a stage of life. In fact, its the first stage of life. Why doesnt anybody care about the trillions of sperm killed a day? Why dont you? Are you anti-sperm? Are you a spermaphobic?

Sperm is not life though. A sperm cannot grow into a person. A sperm and an egg during conception could. That is the first stage of life.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!