By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 20GB Xbox 360 owners!!! What game is good enough for you to install?

I will install Ninja Gaiden 2 to reduce noise, avoid the sporadic loading delays and reduce wear-and-tear.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

I probably won't be doing this at all. I'll just pray that developers won't be lazy, and keep their loading times to a minimum, and I'll be cool.

any game that im mainly playing at the time that has retarded load times like burnout revenge did.... or mass effect though mass effect was not quite as bad.... also to see if it reduces pop in...... then uninstall in when i move to the next game

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Yall think the installs will reduce pop up? =I

I only have about 4 gigs left...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I'm hoping that reviews mention this and suggest if its worth it or not. Would I install a game if I only save a few seconds here or there? probably not...

Its nice to have the choice!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Leetgeek said:
Yall think the installs will reduce pop up? =I

They should... after all, pop-in is caused by delay in reading from the game's media. It will be interesting to see how Mass Effect and GTA4 do when installed.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

FF XIII is around 2 years away. I predict it will appear in the US and Europe in October 2010. Could be around the same time Halo 4 appears on the X360.

Depends on what I'm playing. I'm thinking of copying Oblivion or Mass Effect.... maybe Fable 2

When I get GTA 4, that is the only game that I cringe at all the load times.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.