By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just bought FFVI advance

I got FFVI advance last year and couldn't put it down. You picked a very good game.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network

It has one the best story line, best villain and best character roster RPG has ever seen.
You can wait great emotions,dissappontings, sorrow and joy..

Until now I only have played a little but I like it so far.

I´m a hardcore Final Fantasy fan,and let me tell you my friend that this is the best Final Fantasy to date,yeah,there many opinions about it,but the very FF lover coincide in this: Final Fantasy VI is the best FF and perhaps the best RPG out there(with Chrono Trigger in a tie)

The characters,plot,villains,joyful moments,tragic ones,comic too!!!,the opera sequence...(My god!)the espers,the magics,the soundtrack,all in a whole package is beautiful and astounding,but don't let us to overhype you,play this game expecting nothing and you would discover little by little the magic surrounding this game.

Is a little bit hard if you´re not used to this kind of RPG and the additional dungeon is mostly for skilled players but if you level up enough and get the best equipment(Kind of spoiler,but not to much:pay attention to the moment when you can get the "Ultima" magic later in the game,is very important for your success) you can do a decent game.

Congratulations,enjoy the story and remember that the additional dungeon is just for extra value,the main history is the gem.

A++ game, the 2nd best FF ever.

Around the Network

Great JRPG, music in this version however are severly toned down respect the original version

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

I like IV and IX better, but VI still kicks the crap out of almost every other RPG out there, so you made a good choice. You also chose wisely with Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, but that's a different story.

In any case, congratulations on your purchase.

GBA

SNES

Gratz:
Final Fantasy 6 is the best Final Fantasy game (yes better then 7). The GBA version is a perfectly good port of the SNES version except in 1 area, the music, which for some reason is not as good as the SNES version in terms of quality.

Nitpicking? Perhaps, I dunno thats the greatest videogame soundtrack of all time imo so I notice these things.