By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just bought FFVI advance

twesterm said:
MANUELF said:

The only thing I hate is the lack of save points, I just go beatn by a dancer in Zozo and I start again in Narshe .

you know you can save when on the world map correct?

Quicksave?

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
twesterm said:
MANUELF said:

The only thing I hate is the lack of save points, I just go beatn by a dancer in Zozo and I start again in Narshe .

Quicksave?

Nope, whenever you're on the world map (not in a town or dungeon) you can do a normal save.

So for instance, you could walk right up to Zozo and before entering the town, do a normal save while still on the world map.

twesterm said:
MANUELF said:
twesterm said:
MANUELF said:

Quicksave?

Nope, whenever you're on the world map (not in a town or dungeon) you can do a normal save.

So for instance, you could walk right up to Zozo and before entering the town, do a normal save while still on the world map.

I didn´t know that, thank you very much.

MANUELF said:
twesterm said:
MANUELF said:
twesterm said:
MANUELF said:

Quicksave?

HAHAHa! You must have thought the game was impossibly hard! Lol it's all good man.

Leetgeek said:
MANUELF said:
twesterm said:
MANUELF said:
twesterm said:
MANUELF said:

Quicksave?

HAHAHa! You must have thought the game was impossibly hard! Lol it's all good man.

That was what I thought, one hour between save point and save point is exaggerated.

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
MANUELF said:
Now I'm in the part where the team is divided into three, the Locke part in South Figaro, except for the battle with Ultros I've fallen in love with the game.

Yeah that part is great, though the fight against Ultros is very though, I had to do it more than once too.

Is the hardest battle until now, with it tentacles it can kill my entire team.

Too late now, but the fight is quite simple. Banon - back row, Health every turn, Terra - fire every turn, Edgar - business as usual, Sabin - Pummel every turn. The only tough fight in the whole game is like... Tunnel Armor.

Xen said:
MANUELF said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
MANUELF said:
Now I'm in the part where the team is divided into three, the Locke part in South Figaro, except for the battle with Ultros I've fallen in love with the game.

Yeah that part is great, though the fight against Ultros is very though, I had to do it more than once too.

Is the hardest battle until now, with it tentacles it can kill my entire team.

Too late now, but the fight is quite simple. Banon - back row, Health every turn, Terra - fire every turn, Edgar - business as usual, Sabin - Pummel every turn. The only tough fight in the whole game is like... Tunnel Armor.

Pummel? Nonono aurobolt almost always more dmg

Yeah, doesn't pummel make him do an insane counter attack?

Anyone know how go to the sealed gate?

MANUELF said:
Anyone know how go to the sealed gate?

Its on the same continent as the capital. THe entrance to the cave you have to go to is 25 on this map.