By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just bought FFVI advance

Now I'm in the part where the team is divided into three, the Locke part in South Figaro, except for the battle with Ultros I've fallen in love with the game.

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
Now I'm in the part where the team is divided into three, the Locke part in South Figaro, except for the battle with Ultros I've fallen in love with the game.

As a warning. That is the BEST part of the game in my opinion as far as gameplay goes and the like.

As a kid i'd often replay it just to play those scenarios.

MANUELF said:

Great to hear that I fell in love with the game when I was playing it too. It has a great story and great charatacters too.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

MANUELF said:

Yeah that part is great, though the fight against Ultros is very though, I had to do it more than once too.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:
MANUELF said:

Yeah that part is great, though the fight against Ultros is very though, I had to do it more than once too.

When i was a kid i would just Auto-loop the raft ride for a while.  Banon was good enough that he could heal everybody while everyone else level grined.  Of course it was a pain getting locke and the rest up to their levels but hey.

Around the Network
nintendo_fanboy said:
MANUELF said:

Is the hardest battle until now, with it tentacles it can kill my entire team.

Kasz216 said:
MANUELF said:

As a warning. That is the BEST part of the game in my opinion as far as gameplay goes and the like.

As a kid i'd often replay it just to play those scenarios.

Yeah, that is probably my favorite part of the game too.  There are of course other memorable scenes that I'll never forget (The Opera House, The Solitary Island, Shadow's story, when Kefka won, when Kefka poisoned Doma, when Cyan saw his family board the train, so many great memories) but I think that section, specifically Locke's, was one of my favorite parts.  Of course it also has one of my most hated parts (The Veldt) but even that part isn't that bad.

MANUELF you better not be highlighting this text...

The only thing I hate is the lack of save points, I just go beatn by a dancer in Zozo and I start again in Narshe .

congratz I hopw this game comes to the ds.

MANUELF said:

The only thing I hate is the lack of save points, I just go beatn by a dancer in Zozo and I start again in Narshe .

you know you can save when on the world map correct?