By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega. Sonic is Dead.

melbye said:
I say let Miyamoto take a shot at a Sonic-game. If he can't make a good game with Sonic then we can declare him dead

They don't need Miyamoto they just need someone who has played the first three games and has half a brain.

Around the Network
silverlunar777 said:
FishyJoe said:
It might be more funny if M&S weren't the best selling game in the UK.

You know that if it wasn't for Mario that game wouldn't sell half million o3o.

I was about to say the same thing, Mario is driving the sales way more then Sonic

Stats87 said:
silverlunar777 said:
FishyJoe said:

You know that if it wasn't for Mario that game wouldn't sell half million o3o.

I was about to say the same thing, Mario is driving the sales way more then Sonic

Sonic is incredibly popular in Europe.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooo Sonic

sonic is not dead

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:

True, but only because Mario took over the corpse manipulation reins from Sega for a while.

@silverlunar&stats: Notice you were talking about UK, where 500k is an awesome achievement. Besides, don't underrestimate the power of Sonic in Europe.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

It would be a great developing team, the Sonic team and Shigeru Miyamoto... And for the music Masato Nakamura with a little help of Koji Kondo...

taking a jab st Sonic and Sega is easy these days, no effort no balls Cubetoons.

RolStoppable said:
Sonic with a sword is still more interesting than 90 % of the other games out there.

... well then you obviosulydont play enough games. I do hope that unleashed will bring back Sonic, but I wouldent count on it...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!